I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

Heart Post Options Just a small case of hero-worship for @meJess 😁
2
1 day ago
|
Hello !!!! I don't really know how to use this site lol
0
|
You know, I kind of wish we had a way to "favorite" each others' posts, in addition to our own. Kind of like how YouTube users have a "Favorites" playlist.
5
|
Recently we got 'fetish' and 'sensitive' flags to mark our posts and replies with. Can we get a 'politics' flag pretty please with cherry on top?? I'm here to have a fun time. 🥺
14
|
IS CLIMATE CHANGE REAL OR NOT. I am writing this post as i feel that there is a hidden agenda regarding the promoting of climate change we are being bombarded with it on our television day and daily and it is even being pushed down our throats in ch...
3
|
I just realised you can't format the description of images in your albums. I posted some photographs, wanted to add some information and it turns out there is no parsing of formatting tags in album image descriptions. Prevents me from doing some...
0
|
Apologies if this has already been suggested. Just as we have a "colored square" for Adult, Mildly adult, now Fetish. Could we have one simply marked as Sarcasm? It may help many on here.
12
|
This is not a suggestion for the site management but rather the site users. I would like to cancel my subscription to your issues.
7
|
Reduce the limitations on username creation. Allow us to have underscore ( _ ) and period ( . ) and dash ( - ) and such in our usernames like any other site. Never seen any site with as restrictive username creation as this one.
7
|
BLOCK GROUPS Please give us the ability to block “experience/group/topics” (whatever you call them), instead of just blocking individuals. If we can block the group, we don’t have to see what any offending person is posting within. Thank you.
8
|
Please do not place a limit on hearts. When a very popular posts receives many comments, the heart limit inhibits the author from hearting all the responses. It’s common courtesy for an author to heart others as thanks for taking time to respond. .
11
|
People who have more images posted as response to politics threads than words should be barred from posting images in politics until they have something of value to say in their own words.
3
|
Maybe they should sell ads on mainstream social media sites to compete for users. I know a good angle: "Worried about being censored or silenced? Come to Similar Worlds!"
1
|
what do you think of the idea of a 'definitely not me' button? so, like, take pretty much any group . . . 'i love the beach' for example . . . if some one is in agreement they can click 'me too' but if they like strongl...
30
|
Is it possible to have a larger number of featured stories or questions ? Five’s just not enough. 😅
10
|
Is there any way we could some day be able to view what we want to use as our profile pics before we change them? And possibly manually fit them in the given space? It’d be so much easier than cropping pics over and over and changing the profile pics...
14
|
Why does SW not allow us to change our status to away, or do not disturb? It's a flaw that even when we turn off our green status light, people can still see we are online... what's the point in being able to turn it off in that case? 🤔...
5
|
No suggestion. I have never even had an apology. An old user from EP is spreading fake rumours, falsifications and all. But what can you do. Nothing. World is like that nowadays. Upside down.
4
|
This is a tip for SW users, not so much management. This may come as a huge shock to many of you, but if you and your friends complain endlessly about anything (politics, climate change, how happy everyone should be that you're gay, whatever) t...
3
|
I wonder if as well as the variety of 'adult' categories we might have one labelled 'E.C.' This would be used on posts where you didn't actually want a debate or another view other than the one you've put forward and the...
5
|

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds