I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Nuno... it's appreciated. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ
8
|
What I would.like to see is an best answer counter.
3
|
You are the reason that I have started loving every season You are the reason that I have started poetry Earlier I was scattered, Now I am improving Since I have started walking through your lanes daily You are the reason (That I am getting bette...
See More Β»
0
|
I would like to suggest that SW (Similar Worlds) goes mobile!
2
|
Okay, so this is an odd thing that's happening, I just got a new phone (new for me better than my old one) it's a blackberry passport and first off its screaming a me tha this site is dangerous, second, have of the text is in a Asian text.....
See More Β»
0
|
Replies I would like to request the ability to open my replies up to only a filtered list of users - say Friends Only, or Circle - like the feed filter. Let’s face it - there are those limited few we trust with this ability, while the vast majority...
See More Β»
4
|
Could the wonderful SW administrators keep the SW symbol spinning in order to hypnotize certain women on here and making them believe I am their only true master? πŸ€”πŸ˜…
0
|
It's a small thing and rather petty of me.. but my competitive nature and the need for vicarious rewards leads me to with that in SW we had a number by our posts to tell us how many comments we have made :P
0
|
I've been a member of SW since it formed from EP, and now I've lost all my profile photos, groups, and posts - what happened?
0
|
An app download for those with mobile devices. Very helpful for people on the go
0
|
how about those who dont wanna verify their account, just dont do it those who wanna verify, do it no need to fight we dont even have a mango gift in the SW gift shop we have sheep tho
22-25
23
|
Could we have a group titled "I won't discriminate between verified and unverified profiles" or something like it? There are valid reasons for either choice. One of them, and I'm only being a devil's advocate here, is multip...
See More Β»
10
|
Make an app for IOS and Android so it is easier to use and access
6
|
I can't see the groups I've joined, can I unsubscribe from all the cominities so I can just see the groups I want.
1
|
We have the heart, comment and view icon. I would appreciate a πŸ™„ icon for all the times my eyes roll when reading comments or posts, please.
8
|
I think it would be great if SW counted time we spend on here every day and we would have an option to check it out. 😜
3
|
Maybe change the default notification setting to "replies to my activity". It's really annoying to be spammed with notifications of the answers and comments from other posters all the time. Or at least add an option to change the defau...
See More Β»
4
|
Please. Please let us choose the number of messages per page in PMs. Please. Looking through 100 pages of messages for a specific piece of information instead of just searching the whole (or a much larger part of the) chat log is infuriating.
4
|
Can we potentially rearrange our gifts in the order we want them to appear on our profile?
0
|
I think you should have an app!! Ep had an app and it made my life easier :)
3
|

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds