I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

BLOCK GROUPS Please give us the ability to block “experience/group/topics” (whatever you call them), instead of just blocking individuals. If we can block the group, we don’t have to see what any offending person is posting within. Thank you.
8
|
Please do not place a limit on hearts. When a very popular posts receives many comments, the heart limit inhibits the author from hearting all the responses. It’s common courtesy for an author to heart others as thanks for taking time to respond. .
11
|
it'd be kinda nice if in addition to muting users, we could mute threads, so activity there wouldn't show up in the 'recent activity' list; it'd also be handy if muted users didn't show up there. or in your notification...
5
|
People who have more images posted as response to politics threads than words should be barred from posting images in politics until they have something of value to say in their own words.
3
|
Maybe they should sell ads on mainstream social media sites to compete for users. I know a good angle: "Worried about being censored or silenced? Come to Similar Worlds!"
1
|
what do you think of the idea of a 'definitely not me' button? so, like, take pretty much any group . . . 'i love the beach' for example . . . if some one is in agreement they can click 'me too' but if they like strongl...
22
|
After reading a comment tonight I feel SW should stop kids under the age of 18 on a perverted site like this!! This place is no place for kids that age seriously something needs to be done to protect these innocent kids!! Makes me so mad it reall...
7
|
Is it possible to have a larger number of featured stories or questions ? Five’s just not enough. 😅
10
|
Is there any way we could some day be able to view what we want to use as our profile pics before we change them? And possibly manually fit them in the given space? It’d be so much easier than cropping pics over and over and changing the profile pics...
14
|
Why does SW not allow us to change our status to away, or do not disturb? It's a flaw that even when we turn off our green status light, people can still see we are online... what's the point in being able to turn it off in that case? 🤔...
5
|
No suggestion. I have never even had an apology. An old user from EP is spreading fake rumours, falsifications and all. But what can you do. Nothing. World is like that nowadays. Upside down.
3
|
This is a tip for SW users, not so much management. This may come as a huge shock to many of you, but if you and your friends complain endlessly about anything (politics, climate change, how happy everyone should be that you're gay, whatever) t...
3
|
I wonder if as well as the variety of 'adult' categories we might have one labelled 'E.C.' This would be used on posts where you didn't actually want a debate or another view other than the one you've put forward and the...
5
|
I hope you guys will come up with a mobile app. That would make life a little bit easier. Lol.
4
|
I need to see more RANDOMness here on the opening page. Beginnings of new stuff from new people. Please help us expand our horizons here. We don't get enough variety. PRETTY PLEASE!!!
5
|
Can group chats be a thing?
2
|
How do you delete private photo's without a delete or a trash can?? These photo's appear when you answer a question on the drop down when you click the icon above where you post. I have tried going to albums but says I don't have any ...
2
|
Ever planning on making an app for this?
2
|
View a nice video in the following link: https://youtu.be/bbOnAb5L07s
0
|
Is there a way we can share coins? I’ve got a lot and know a few deserving people
4
|

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds