I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

Post Rating Level: | | | |

People that only wish to badmouth this site, on another, should be removed. The site from which this was taken, has many redeeming features, these users make none of them worth it.
4
1 day ago
|
Request option to export messages in .txt .rtf .docx etc. individually and all at once. Also a message search button.
0
|
@Andrew @Nuno Hey guys!! While appreciating all the good work that you've done in here, and after my last suggestion during Christmas and New Year's event about adding some features and traits on each event, I really looked forward and ...
9
|
This video was made for another site, but I'm kind of seeing that it applies here as well. Enjoy.
2
|
Remove references (in post topics) to the EP, Experience Project, etc. This is SimilarWorlds, most of us here now don't know what the EP was or ever participated in it. It's like standing around Twitter screaming, "Man, Yahoo Chats w...
3
|
We should be able to make or own story titles instead of just having to select one out of the crappy selections
5
|
You need to make an app, like right now... seriously...
10
|
My suggestion is to shutdown similar worlds,my hope is a future not far and do yourselves a good deed. It is clear that internet(or let's say connections) has been overused/abused in the past few decades(centuries if necessary). People have bee...
2
|
How about adding the ability to show some appreciation and love to those that complete the About Me section with a ‘❤️‘ opinion; similar to posts.
7
|
Why can't we have group therapy session on SW?? Can we please have groups in where people with similar experiences and needs for group session therapy can chat in sessions ?? I don't know how possible it is, but would be helpful and nic...
14
|
Please please mix up the "daily feed" stories for us...It's such a drag to keep popping on the list and see the same dreary new stories over and over again...ditto for the "stories" and "questions" section. Can...
2
|
Don't add that scam disclaimer to someone's PM intro...if they haven't violated any possible relevant rules. It was on mine and it should be removed!! Makes me look suspicious. Shame on you SW administration!!
5
|
In the messages section, why is there a “Mark as Unread” and not a mark as read button? What’s the usefulness in marking as unread?
6
|
Ability to make new groups...
6
|
In profiles, add a feature where you can say you are in a relationship with the other users name, and the other person must confirm it, so I don't keep wasting my time on 80% of the females here taken or spoken for by another member.
2
|
We should have the option to make some stories and questions viewable to just our friends or circles.
13
|
Are you able to stop 18-21 year olds commenting on your questions via filters? There's some immature twats on here i tell ther
4
|
Well more of a statement. This site is kind of a joke, because no one takes anything seriously. There are so many self glorified trolls running amuck and the chance of finding actual online support, and making valuable connections is very slim. I...
9
|
I wish we had a hug emoticon that didn't look so happy for those times when a friend needs a comforting hug. Thank you for doing such a good job creating and monitoring this site! 🤗
46
|
How about the admin announcements appearing in the feed? they currently don't and I don't always remember to check them out.
3
|

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds