I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Senond time I’ve suggested this... 😗 You may remember that last year I asked you (the admins) to make it so we can see what groups we’ve posted stories to, like we had on Ep. . . Mind you that might’ve been via my old profile. 🤔 Anyway... I’m still...
5
1 day ago
|
Sometimes I'm simply going through the questions section or scrolling through my news feed and I see a couple of questions I like and I do have answers for both of them then I choose which one I need to answer first and of course to do that the ...
2
|
You need to have a psychologist on board to help many of the people who post their personal stories here. Lay people like myself included aren't qualified to the men and women who come here seeking help. Sometimes I have wondered if the answers...
5
|
Someone reported https://similarworlds.com/2-Community/2184443-When-I-say-I-am-against-homosexualtiy-people?rid=26652669 for discrimination. The flagger claims SW decided the complaint is valid, and seems to believe that this caused the OP's sus...
0
|
I view a notification, respond to it, and a few minutes later, I get the same notification again as a push notification. This bug happens all the time! Isn't any push notification supposed to be cancelled once viewed on site?
0
|
THE RAIN... IT'S... DONT GO OUTSIDE!!
6
|
Why not instead of having to add someone from their profile, and then have them add you back from your profile, SW had a friend request system like other social media? Its more polished and simple that way
5
|
Where the hell is option to delete my acc? This site is the worst "social network" I've ever seen. I mean I came in hope for finding something like Experience Project, but this site sucks. It has nothing similar to EP.
2
|
What about showing everyone's approximate current time zone, unless they specifically opt out. So for me it would be Europe/Middle East/Africa (known in the "business" community as "EMEA"). It would just make things a bit ea...
3
|
Night theme.
5
|
I think it would be nice if the admins can help out with the Secret Santa. *cough* coins *cough* Thank you SW admins
11
|
Beware, [removed by staff] is a scammer
1
|
Didn't EP have a Confessions category? I can't remember. I feel like it did...I would like more categories actually.
7
|
Question: If someone that blocks you makes a comment on someone else's post, why does it show the "This message is deleted" message? I mean, why bother showing anything at all? Any responses to it don't have any context, and thus ...
5
|
Allow users to customize the background colors. I don't love the choices that were made, to be honest (no offense to the people who designed it - just my personal preference).
3
|
I wish sw had an app that way I can exit the website and still get notified when I have messages lol
5
|
What about a road map for things you plan to implement or improvements to the site in 2019
18-21
2
|
A feature to block/mute entire groups and users belonging to them would be nice. I have to scroll through 30 posts of crap to just get to 1 post I'm actually interested in. And that's after Mildly Adult and above content is filtered out alr...
6
|
I think you should be able to search users by age group.
3
|
I'd prefer the default on comments be "replies to my comment"
2
|

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds