I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

View a nice video in the following link: https://youtu.be/bbOnAb5L07s
0
|
Is there a way we can share coins? I’ve got a lot and know a few deserving people
4
|
Dear Admin, Here in SW many people share their stories, experiences and life. They put in a lot of effort. Often those stories go unnoticed if there is no recent comments or updates to it. Would it be a bad idea to recognize those writings ... may be...
12
|
Sooo, is Sw an intercom system between long-standing friends? I like it, it could definitely still exist, but can we make the efforts of sw count? I do not even know if yall know, but the creators of Ep, went through that whole censorship and they sh...
41-45, C
1
|
Maybe banning this seriel pest and nut job
2
|
Expell members who maliciously bully people who post they feel suicidal. They don'tneed to be here They belong with the Dark Web.
7
|
Let us create our own groups.
4
|
Thank you! I know you all were super sad when you had to let Ep go...); lots of us were sad over that, and still, are. Thank you for not giving up, and creating a new safe space us! 🤪
41-45, C
7
|
I don't mind compliments, but a lot of men I don't know seem to be commenting on my photos.
7
|
We need an application for the google play store! Anyone with me comment "Aye matey!"
0
|
Why is it that, for no reason at all, my SW page just closes? No message...no warning...just <BOOM>...closed. It doesn't log me out because as soon as I type in the web address again, my account is open.
1
|
I suggest that you all pat yourselves on the back for a job well done!!! You have provided a home away from home for many people. You have created a place for friendships to begin and grow. You have opened a portal for international communication...
11
|
More intuitive and easier interactivity with notification management. I'm aware that we have the options above every post to change these... but still I've seen many instances where someone is annoyed through excessive notifications from co...
4
|
I suggest a dark theme.
0
|
Suggestion 1: Increased privacy options. Hide EVERYTHING except the username and don't stop at "Friends Only". Go all the way. Suggestion 2: Have a button at the top specifically for browsing groups you've joined.
5
|
Very respectfully, is it not hypocritical of SW to say: "You can earn points for good things and there are consequences for doing bad things" Yet when I try to report a bad thing, your response is: If anybody is bothering you, unless y...
3
|
People that only wish to badmouth this site, on another, should be removed. The site from which this was taken, has many redeeming features, these users make none of them worth it.
6
|
This video was made for another site, but I'm kind of seeing that it applies here as well. Enjoy.
2
|
Remove references (in post topics) to the EP, Experience Project, etc. This is SimilarWorlds, most of us here now don't know what the EP was or ever participated in it. It's like standing around Twitter screaming, "Man, Yahoo Chats w...
3
|
We should be able to make or own story titles instead of just having to select one out of the crappy selections
5
|

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds