I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

Is there a way when we legit report someone and we get a valid report, can we thank the SW staff for said validation?
3
|
A suggestion could be: If someone is commenting on your question, but you don't want to block them completely, maybe have an option for pausing threads on a comment or blocking someone from commenting further on the specific post.
6
|
Is there anyway you guys can make it so that we can like block out a username. Like, after it's blocked, we don't see it whatsoever.
12
|
I think it would be great if we could simply "hide" posts we didn't want in our feeds. I'd also love to be able to block certain words.
4
|
I’d like the option to post something to my friends and only my friends. I don’t care if it’s a private blog/diary or an option in stories to only make a story viewable to my friends alone. Contrary to evident behavior by moi, I’m not that friendl...
11
|
Please consider giving us privacy controls on stories so that we can mark some as viewable by friends only. Or, alternatively, group PMs might fulfill this purpose as well.
8
|
I can no longer get SW on my ancient iPod. I get the message "Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server." This is the only site that does this. Why is it happening?
0
|
What about being able to see the comments you have loved? What about having a thought stream...like " what's on your mind"?
3
|
Create an option to search our OWN posts. Would be really helpful
5
|
Could we have an update about the games that were announced at one time? It was from this admin announcement: https://similarworlds.com/100-Admin-Announcements/570571-Seeking-your-Feedback-Similar-Worlds-Games There was one mention of it in a later a...
7
|
It gets draining watching the kiddiewinkles fighting after a while.
2
|
Instead of, "Similar Worlds-Your Stories", how about: "Similar Worlds-Where the Inmates Run the Asylum" 🤭
5
|
Fix or get rid of the "Request" section in the PMs. Often I've found stuff in there months after they've been sent. If I don't have the red notification in mail, I don't bother to check mail, it's that simple, but I...
2
|
I don't care what kind of irresponsible problem a member here is having, if they start complaining out or praising another member, that is just off limits, and will not be tolerated. Mature members will understand, and the rest would not. S...
7
|
Annonymous section is badly needed. Just make a no dirty talk rule. I know its hard 2 enforce but it kinda can be done..right?
5
|
The list of reasons for reporting a profile needs to include something for minors that register a false age so they can access adult content and members. The closest thing to it is the reason where a user is possibly exploiting a child or exposing th...
10
|
Tags on the big art threads are not working for some reason. I’m not getting notified, and others have the same problem. Can you fix this?
0
|
If someone posts on your whiteboard and then blocks you before you get a chance to read it, the post should be deleted automatically. At least make it a setting.
1
|
in the list where you report a user the selection of violence should be there
4
|
After clicking on a post in EP, related posts were presented below comments. I would like to see this on SW.
5
|

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds