I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

Separate stories from questions please!
I personally like to look at someone’s profile and see their stories separate from questions. I like to see stories posted away from the questions. They are totally different. Most questions are ridiculous, and most stories are serious. Please put it...
10
1 day ago
|
My suggestion
Ok. There was nothing wrong with having a story and question section. Come to think of it, it worked out pretty well. I don't understand why everything had to be grouped together to start with. But now this? You aren't changing things ...
8
|
This is garbage
Put the questions back. This questions mixed with posts sucks. Hard. If you were trying to get people go leave en masse, this may do it.
13
|
Posts! What happened to stories and questions
6
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Hello Admins: This is the same request. I’m just repeating it for more members to see. POWER TO BLOCK GROUPS Please give us the function to block groups that we find distasteful, or don’t want to see. That way we don’t have to block individuals a...
8
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Please, please, please get rid of the politics thread. It will destroy this site. There is no talking sense or fact to the other side so please, I beg you, get rid of it.
3
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Can we at some point embed or post videos from different sites other than YouTube. I have so many videos I would like to post but I can't. I don't want to just post a link. It would be pretty neat.
13
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Bye bye similar worlds. I thought it would be an alternative to facebook. I made a mistake. It is full of arrogant trolls and misanthropes. Friends I made have been bullied and harrasses by users. When my friends reacted they were removed Similar w...
11
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
There's one thing to change so far and it's to turn this website, like EP back then, into an app. It'll be much easier and make it simplified. After that, it's GG. 👍
0
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Is there anyway you guys can make it so that we can like block out a username. Like, after it's blocked, we don't see it whatsoever.
12
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
I think it would be great if we could simply "hide" posts we didn't want in our feeds. I'd also love to be able to block certain words.
4
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
I’d like the option to post something to my friends and only my friends. I don’t care if it’s a private blog/diary or an option in stories to only make a story viewable to my friends alone. Contrary to evident behavior by moi, I’m not that friendl...
12
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Please consider giving us privacy controls on stories so that we can mark some as viewable by friends only. Or, alternatively, group PMs might fulfill this purpose as well.
9
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
I can no longer get SW on my ancient iPod. I get the message "Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server." This is the only site that does this. Why is it happening?
1
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
What about being able to see the comments you have loved? What about having a thought stream...like " what's on your mind"?
4
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Create an option to search our OWN posts. Would be really helpful
6
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Could we have an update about the games that were announced at one time? It was from this admin announcement: https://similarworlds.com/100-Admin-Announcements/570571-Seeking-your-Feedback-Similar-Worlds-Games There was one mention of it in a later a...
7
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Is there a way to “favorite” someone else’s post ? Or save it so that you can find it easily ?
5
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Instead of, "Similar Worlds-Your Stories", how about: "Similar Worlds-Where the Inmates Run the Asylum" 🤭
5
|
I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
Fix or get rid of the "Request" section in the PMs. Often I've found stuff in there months after they've been sent. If I don't have the red notification in mail, I don't bother to check mail, it's that simple, but I...
2
|

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds