I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

Is it possible to have a larger number of featured stories or questions ? Five’s just not enough. 😅
10
|
Is there any way we could some day be able to view what we want to use as our profile pics before we change them? And possibly manually fit them in the given space? It’d be so much easier than cropping pics over and over and changing the profile pics...
13
|
Why does SW not allow us to change our status to away, or do not disturb? It's a flaw that even when we turn off our green status light, people can still see we are online... what's the point in being able to turn it off in that case? 🤔...
3
|
Chat, some games with friends. - Can we add these features?
1
|
No suggestion. I have never even had an apology. An old user from EP is spreading fake rumours, falsifications and all. But what can you do. Nothing. World is like that nowadays. Upside down.
3
|
This is a tip for SW users, not so much management. This may come as a huge shock to many of you, but if you and your friends complain endlessly about anything (politics, climate change, how happy everyone should be that you're gay, whatever) t...
3
|
Has the option been explored to allow a user to create a group and have control of who joins it?
6
|
I wonder if as well as the variety of 'adult' categories we might have one labelled 'E.C.' This would be used on posts where you didn't actually want a debate or another view other than the one you've put forward and the...
4
|
I like reading long stories on here (and periodically someone complains that there aren't long stories anymore like there used to be on EP). It ought to be possible to set up an option to look at long stories, specifically.
1
|
I hope you guys will come up with a mobile app. That would make life a little bit easier. Lol.
4
|
I need to see more RANDOMness here on the opening page. Beginnings of new stuff from new people. Please help us expand our horizons here. We don't get enough variety. PRETTY PLEASE!!!
100+
4
|
Can group chats be a thing?
2
|
How do you delete private photo's without a delete or a trash can?? These photo's appear when you answer a question on the drop down when you click the icon above where you post. I have tried going to albums but says I don't have any ...
1
|
Ever planning on making an app for this?
2
|
View a nice video in the following link: https://youtu.be/bbOnAb5L07s
0
|
Is there a way we can share coins? I’ve got a lot and know a few deserving people
4
|
Dear Admin, Here in SW many people share their stories, experiences and life. They put in a lot of effort. Often those stories go unnoticed if there is no recent comments or updates to it. Would it be a bad idea to recognize those writings ... may be...
13
|
Sooo, is Sw an intercom system between long-standing friends? I like it, it could definitely still exist, but can we make the efforts of sw count? I do not even know if yall know, but the creators of Ep, went through that whole censorship and they sh...
41-45, C
1
|
Maybe banning this seriel pest and nut job [image removed by staff]
2
|
Expell members who maliciously bully people who post they feel suicidal. They don'tneed to be here They belong with the Dark Web.
7
|

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds