I Like Bill Gates the Philanthropist

How much money will melinda take?

Although its a private matter and i am sure the couple respects eachother and money might not be their first priority but according to rules,how much money does the wife take in a divorce and can a man also demand equal share in wife's assets?
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
I’m just glad she is s leaving his sorry ass.
Bados · 90-99, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] Is she leaving him or him leaving her?
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@1203792,Bados] Doesn’t matter to me.
Red500 · 41-45, M
About 13 dollars
Longpatrol · 26-30, M
That'd be interesting to see as I think they Co-run the Gates foundation, and since it's a charity, can the assets be split?
borntoruleyou · 26-30, M
[@645510,Longpatrol] arent charity organizations seperate from their chairpersons?i mean the assets of foundation should belong to foundation and not of Bill.

My question is ,as per law,how much money is melinda entitled to receive after divorce?
Valdaine · M
I doubt she will ever have to worry about paying her utility bills
Ferric67 · M
Remember Bernie Mac in the movie Bad Santa
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
it depends on the laws where they live and i have no idea where they live
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
with no prenup, roughly half his net worth... about 70 billion...
borntoruleyou · 26-30, M
[@597698,wildbill83] can a husband demand 50percent as well if the wife wants to divorce and is richer than husband
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
[@50017,borntoruleyou] technically yes, but it rarely works out that way in divorce settlements... 🤔
helenS · 31-35, F
Anyone remember [u]Microsoft Bob[/u]? I think I was about ten when it was released, and as far as I know it was Melinda's main contribution to the Windows operating system.
Red500 · 41-45, M
Never heard of it!

"The project leader for Bob was Karen Fries, a Microsoft researcher. The design was based on research by Professors Clifford Nass and Byron Reeves of Stanford University. Melinda Gates, former wife of Bill Gates, was marketing manager for the product" - Wikipedia.

I notice they already have 'former wife' even on this obscure page.
helenS · 31-35, F
[@67525,Red500] Oh I thought she was the one who had the idea? Interesting. Anyway, it ran on Windows, and I had an old Mac Plus at the time.
Longpatrol · 26-30, M
[@67525,Red500] The editors work fast yo, kudos to them

I Like Bill Gates the Philanthropist