I Have Been to Another Country

I've been fortunate to have visited most of the European countries, even Russia and the Ukraine, but I've also been to the USA and Canada. I had two months away in Europe on a coach exploring, and on a two centre holiday.
2
|
Now I'm adding them up to make a list here it turns out it was more than I realised: UK (if that counts; I live here) Russia (half my family lives there, so quite often) Ireland France Germany Switzerland Luxembourg (for about 20 minutes) Belgi...
8
|
Several countries! UAE, India, Sikkim, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Ukraine, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Monaco, Thailand, Myanmar, Scotland, Ireland and Norway.
6
|
Four in North Africa. Six in Mediterranean Europe. One in North America
9
|
Went on a tour in the 80s with two cousins living in Stuttgart, hitting all the spots tourists don't usually see, the clubs along the wall, some edgy spots in Paris, the coffee shops at the Hague, they even arranged to play a round at St. Andrew...
1
|
I have been to many other countries before not all but many it’s fun to travel an go to other countries I appreaciate it I usully got at least one t shirt from there an took plenty of pictures an videos but there is no place like home you know
3
|
From England. Have been to the Wales, Scotland, Republic of Ireland, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Holland, Switzerland. Am off to Prague this Summer. Hopefully will get to get outside Europe one day, Japan and Latin America appeal and ha...
3
|
My list is Canada, Mexico, Germany, England, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey.
1
|
I was born in another country.
2
|
Never been to the states or Europe or Middle East I wish I can travel but I need my degree and money
0
|
1st H was Army. We spent many years in Germany. A beautiful place. A few of the apartments we were housed in had been discovered to have hidden many families From Hitler. Beware of the ones in the top floor. Many were haunted. One rather annoying apa...
9
|
I have been to Jordan, to Switzerland and Austria, to Liechtenstein, and Germany, to Slovenia, Spain and France.
4
|
I have travelled around a bit and been to quite a few countries in Europe and across the Atlantic to Canada. Always great to see new scenery, new cities and have a go at new languages (to be polite as a guest). However sometimes I see stranger thin...
0
|
Ghana,Togo, Liberia, Gambia, Mexican and a layover in the Netherlands
2
|
Which Country is richer England or Canada
1
|
I have been to Canada several times,Toronto and Niagara Falls,really beautiful in the summertime. :)
2
|
I went to London for the olympics in 2012. I liked the city, but I wished I could have explored more of the country. I had trips to Windsor, and to Epping Forest, from where we were staying. Mostly we were in London.
2
|
We always wanted to travel more. And we did some... we traveled to several Caribbean islands, each it's own country; we traveled to Mexico a few times; and to Canada of course. Work has brought me to England and Switzerland on occasion. But m...
6
|
I've been to Vietnam last year :) Here are the pictures. I find it a really underrated destination for tourists! Although you gotta watch out for scams and such. Other than that, it's such a beautiful place with nice people.
7
|
I went to meet an online friend of 3 years at Niagra Falls. It was a 10 hour drive, and totally worth it. We camped out for just one rainy, freezing September weekend, & spent most of our time cuddling in our tent. Everything pretty much felt lik...
11
|

I Have Been to Another Country
Categories: Travel

I Have Been to Another Country | Similar Worlds