LGBT

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

When did you know you felt differently?
By @MaladyRed
Robot
1
|
I have moved on and I'm happy but I still think of her often. Such beautiful memories.
5
|
When did you know you were apart of LGBTQ+ and not just allies?
I started realizing when I was a junior in high school... I was unaware that I'd check out girls/other women and not their dates that were dudes 😂. So many factors leading to this day
4
|
Canada is so pure lemme pack my bags
11
|
Do you think it’s okay for children to be exposed to things like this at pride parades?
Discuss. Be Civil
3
|
IF YOU ARE BISEXUAL WHICH SIDE DO YOU LEAN MORE?
7
|
Are the Straight Pride Paraders in the Closet?
The recent event in Boston attracted almost no females. Kinda makes you realize that the only guys who feel threatened by homosexality are either: 1) men who already have issues with their own masculinity 2) men who couldn't get laid to save t...
6
|
About assuming someones sexuality/gender again...
So it is about the question I ask before because I didn't explained it clearly. Okay so it's because someone who was a guy was being talked about liking another guy and I tell those people that we shouldn't assume that he's gay un...
2
|
Is it really offensive to assume someones sexuality/gender?
I mean some guys get offended if you call them gay when they're not. But if you assume that a guy is a guy would it be offensive? I am just so confused because someone told me it is wrong to assume someone's sexuality/gender like the second...
0
|
Why is it?
Why is it every other category here is used to post questions, insights, comments and ideas but LGBT is usually one giant pick-up place? Have some self-respect; surely we can talk about things other than whether someone wants to trade pictures and c...
4
|
Do you support the LGTBQ community?
Robot
6
|
What outfits should I buy?
Hiya! long time no see, but I'm back :D And I'm wondering if you all have any outfit ideas for me to look into?
1
|
Do you guys know what this mean?
bisexuality is just being attracted to all women and 4 very specific types of men
1
|
When will all the world accept LGBTQ+ people?
3
|
Are there more than two genders?
A sensitive topic now days is that some people think there are more than two genders? Do you think there are or are not? Dicuss and be civil.
2
|
Is being trans a mental illness?
Is being a transsexual and or transgender a mental illness? Discuss. (Disclosure): I mean mental illness in the same sense as any mental illness such as ADD, ADHD, OCD, all the way to schizophrenia. I’m not using the term mental illness as in a brai...
2
|
My first Kiss with a guy
I was 15 and He was 18 . He used to live across the street . We sued to play football together and would hangout after that , we would sit side by side and talk until it was dark enough to go to home . once when we were done playing we were talking a...
6
|
You should really listen to this guy
Not all gays are raging radical liberals
5
|
Homophobia much?
Trump: Working to decriminalize Homosexuality around the globe. Also Trump: Appointed an openly Gay Ambassador. Richard Grenell to Germany Liberals and Democrats: Trump is homophobic we hate trump Also Liberals and Democrats: We are tolerant and ac...
3
|
Reconnecting after a long time
When I came out as gay and all that, via a requested letter from my mom and the man she was dating, they told me they expected all my things to be gone when they got back from their trip to walmart. The next day I woke up to all my savings, around 5,...
3
|

LGBT

LGBT | Similar Worlds