I Am a Thinker

I Am a Thinker
As a god, i don’t do a great deal of self reflection. You may ask yourself” why is that Odin?” After i accepted your offering of forgiveness, and burn your family alive in front of you, i would explain that , i simply don’t have to, because i am a g...
0
|
I Am a Thinker
There's no monarchy anymore most places..So what is a "queen" nowadays in the popular imagination? or a "king"? does anyone understand?
1
|
I Am a Thinker
"I am the American Masculine Man I kill therefore I am"
0
|
I Am a Thinker
There are certain things in my life I try not to think about nor talk about. It still hurts too much! The internal scars have not healed. Maybe one day I'll be able to look back and say to myself. 'It had to happen this way! It's a pai...
12
|
I Am a Thinker
There are so many people on line now that propose that what they can help you with is the be all and end all of what’s ailing you. No better than catfish. There’s a site that offers all this help and one video I watched a while ago actually did, I l...
0
|
I Am a Thinker
I don't like ambiguity, instead, I'd rather have some idea of what is expected of me. I prefer some sort of guidance because of my nature. I am one who likes to cross boundaries and push limits. I'm naturally curious and I like to exp...
1
|
I Am a Thinker
I wonder if that makes me an easy target? I don't come right back with an answer because I like to ponder what I'm being asked. Don't expect immediate gratification from me, I take my time.
3
|
I Am a Thinker
And when overthinking leads to the happiness in self destruction; that's where everything goes wrong.
4
|
I Am a Thinker
I probably analyze everything too deeply, and overthink everything I do that I sometimes don't give myself a break. But I don't want to see the world in black and white, it's too beautiful for that. But being a deep thinker, I feel you...
0
|
I Am a Thinker
To the point that my head genuinely starts hurting. I'm either thinking too much out of stress, or I've failed to reign in my overactive imagination....
0
|
I Am a Thinker
Fox News claims that California is planning to secede from the U.S. Good or bad? Thoughts anybody?
1
|
I Am a Thinker
Do you have any respect for people who try to make you feel sorry for them so they can get laid?
2
|
I Am a Thinker
Do you feel that God's got your back?
2
|
I Am a Thinker
Anyone here read "the Pagan Christ"?
2
|
I Am a Thinker
I think the me too movement is a witch hunt
4
|
I Am a Thinker
Sorry but I just don't believe hell exists. The only he'll is the one people create on earth
6
|
I Am a Thinker
Near death experiences are universal, irrespective of religion or race
3
|
I Am a Thinker
The bible says the path to heaven is a very narrow one. I don't think God excludes 99% of the population from heaven
3
|
I Am a Thinker
Reality tv sucks
4
|
I Am a Thinker
I think it's awesome how those school kids are standing up to Trump about the gun laws
4
|

I Am a Thinker
Categories: Hobbies

I Am a Thinker | Similar Worlds