I Have Something To Say About Coronavirus / Covid19

They can take any and all vaccines and shove them up their poopers..
[@327405,theOnebianyouwerewarnedabout]
Oh and the media.. they’re the end all and be all in medical expertise.. 😑
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
[@327405,theOnebianyouwerewarnedabout] Albert is an expert he's worked in the industry for years. Pfizer has refused government funding so they are not swayed by politics and the team there are brilliant people (I know I worked there for 20 years).

Listen to the doctors not the conspiracy theory loonies.

Is the vaccine the silver bullet? No. Covid-19 is a serious highly infectious disease it will be here now for probably centuries, decades definitely. However widespread vaccine use will lower the prevalence and significantly help us move on from the current chaotic situation.
kentex35 · 61-69, M
[@14688,Nunos50] if it passes the stated criteria. I'll take a shot. Right in the taters of I have to...
Yayyyyyy! 🤞
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
That's actually way sooner than I had thought. Here's hoping. And here's hoping it is free and widely available once something passes clinical trials.
Did you by any chance see my post about how dangerous these vaccines really are despite the huge effort by science to shut up the evidence?
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
[@1118414,Kittymoondrop] don't shout

I provide you with evidence research based facts

Do me the courtesy of supplying the same not half baked conspiracy theories.

Read this...

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/why-vaccination-is-safe-and-important/
[@14688,Nunos50] I always read that stuff

How much of the OTHER SIDE do you actually know when most of it has been suppressed?

Do you simply listen to people tell u what's what?

So AGAIN: [youtube=https://archive.org/details/Vaxxed2016]

My best shot

THE PARENTS KNEW and still do.
Nunos50 · 56-60, M
[@1118414,Kittymoondrop] they aren't based in scientific studies. I feel for parents but their issues are not because of the vaccines.

I worked for a pharmaceutical company and the tests and studies done found no link.

There is no cover up there is no link.

Vaccines are safe.