I Have Something To Say About Coronavirus / Covid19

Covid - Everything you see on tv is not always what goes on in real life. People don’t believe anything about the virus unless it effects your life and you see the truth. Working front line you see things beyond the regular flu ! People say oh this isn’t any worse than the flu. When you get it you’ll change your mind. I’ve not had it but I see people not washing their hands, picking their noses in the store, coughing on people, and cross contamination at a drive threw food chain.
We don’t have to be crazy just careful as we have to live with this awhile.
5
|
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
People have no idea, believe me!! 🤷‍♀️
Yup, some friends call me paranoid and over dramatic but honestly, they are just being reckless. It's hard sharing the planet with hideous stubborn people. If everyone just followed the doctors suggestions this thing would go away faster
The virus is one problem certain people’s mentalities is another. Take Care 🌷
I'm a pretty happy go lucky kind of person. Heard the news and observed the rules as much as I could. Still had a spring in my step and smile on my face. I hoped and expected others to respect it but people don't. They're actually quite against following the rules. I find men quite aggressive with it too.
Anyways here I am, grieving.
LilirWyddfa · 18-21, FVIP
I totally agree. I am a teaching assistant in a school that’s still open for kids of hospital workers. The kids are great. We have hand sanitising stations outside every classroom. Do they keep 2 metres apart? They’re kids.

Covid - Everything you see on tv is not always wha... | I Have Something To Say About Coronavirus / Covid19 | Similar Worlds