Archived Stories

I Goodbye EP Friends And Family
You will be missed heavily. Hello Fetlife.com My username: lovinBDSM
+ 0 0 replies 5 views Apr 21, 2016 |
I Have Enjoyed EP
I've enjoyed Experience Project. So many people out there with shared experiences. It has been nice to share stories with others who get it. Hoping to see many of you on these new sites. Peace and blessings from a barefooted boy!
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Apr 21, 2016 |
I Want You To Know That This Is My Last Post
I thank everyone on here.I loved you all friends. Forgive me if I've hurt anyone in any way.bidding you all a very sad good bye.
+ 0 0 replies 4 views Apr 21, 2016 |
I Want My Friends To Follow Me To Other Social Media
Well, I guess this is my last post. I still haven't decided which will be my EP knock off of choice, but if you find an ImperialAerosolKid on one, chance are, I'm him. If you find someone who *isn't* ImperialAerosolKid, I probably don...
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Apr 20, 2016 |
I Feeders Looking For Feedees
Add me on k-i-k gainer101 or instagram ukfeeder1000 if you want to keep in touch
+ 0 0 replies 5 views Apr 20, 2016 |
I New Adventure
Fetlife.com just saying... My user is: lovinBDSM
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Apr 20, 2016 |
I Am Thinking Of Unblocking Some People Here
Because there's no point in keeping them blocked anymore because ep is going to block us from it soon.so I'm doing that before this site closes down.I loved every second being on here.I'm forgiving these people on these last days of ...
+ 1 0 replies 4 views Apr 19, 2016 |
I Found A New Place
Found this awesome place called fetlife.com and I love it!!! Come with me! My screen name is LovinBDSM
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Apr 19, 2016 |
I Somtimes Let My Mouth Work Nefore My Brain
It gets me into trouble a lot and then I hat myself for it afterwards
+ 0 11 replies 1 views Apr 17, 2016 |
I Asked My Friend To Prom And Got Rejected
I have a friend at school who I only see at gym class. We have only been friends for about 4 months, but after the first three I started to think about her in a different way - and I wondered if she was thinking the same thing. She leans up again...
+ 0 0 replies 3 views Apr 17, 2016 |
I Eat Lunch In The Bathroom
I haven't been in a cafeteria since 8th grade - now I'm a Junior in high school. It may sound pathetic, but it's just way more comfortable. I've been to three high schools so far, and each one has had an overflowing cafeteria. ...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Apr 17, 2016 |
I Vandalized A Birthday Card
One day I was in a store with some classmates. My friend was looking at birthday cards, when she said, "Oh, wow. This is really offensive." I came over to her and looked at the card. The front of the card had a picture of a distraught m...
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Apr 17, 2016 |
I And My Friend Got Reprimanded While Others Slacked Off
All names have been changed to protect people's identities. Two days ago on Friday, my high school required all students (except seniors) to work on a community service project. This consisted mostly of raking leaves and cleaning up yards. Th...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Apr 17, 2016 |
I Am Going To Remove My Pics Now EP Is Done
I was and am happy to have my face pics on here while i am here and we are all here together...but dont like the idea of people seeing my posts and my pics when i am not around.. kinda feels like we are family here so i am happy for people to know wh...
51-55, FVIP
+ 0 1 reply 1 views Apr 17, 2016 |
I Was Stared Down
I am lucky enough to have gone to Mall of America several times with my family. About two years ago, however, my sister and I had a strange encounter. My sister is two years younger than me and two inches taller. She is all about fashion and makeu...
+ 0 1 reply 3 views Apr 16, 2016 |
I Want To Write An Ode To EP
EP! EP! What will we be? When you close down Will we wear a perpetual frown? How will we spend our days Without your stories to amaze? Will be be lost and forlorn Or will we find a way to be reborn? EP you were there for us in so many ways How to...
51-55, FVIP
+ 0 4 replies 0 views Apr 16, 2016 |
I 'M Saying Goodbye
Not even a year ago I punched "friendless introvert" into Google and found EP. I've since met many people I can call friend, but somehow, the loneliness is just as close. I met someone I loved, and it was oh so sweet, but the aftertas...
+ 0 5 replies 1 views Apr 14, 2016 |
I 'M Hoping To See You Again
Hello FluttershyK! By now you are probably aware that Experience Project is closing very soon. ANewExperienceProject ANewExperienceProject 19 mins ago http://SimilarWorlds.com - We are happy to let you know that the 'New EP' is...
+ 0 0 replies 5 views Apr 13, 2016 |
I 'M Helping Camisrevenge Get Revenge
dont worry Kevinshows told me to post it he said he didnt care GIRLS ONLY
+ 2 5 replies 9 views Apr 13, 2016 |
I thought I was going to tell you to come find me at RelateToThat, but I've been hearing horror stories about how badly that site is managing the inrush, so I don't think I want to bother. I also found something called ExperienceAgain.com, ...
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Apr 12, 2016 |

Archived Stories