Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join SimilarWorlds for FREE »

I got into a car accident and have damage to my car.

I don't have full coverage, but it wasn't my fault. Do i call my insurance company to start the process or her insurance company?
LadyBronte · 56-60, F
Call your own. They will contact the other company.
This comment is hidden. Show Comment
robb65 · 56-60, M
Most likely it isn't absolutely necessary to contact yours. Letting them know "just in case" might be a good idea though. You probably need to get estimates. Last time I dealt with this I didn't and they ended up sending someone out to estimate the damage ($1000 on a truck that cost $1400 and all I wanted was a new tail light.)
Someone has to report it whether that be you them or the police. I'd at least check.
call the block queen, she'll hook you up

Post Comment
10 people following
Car Insurance
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Associated Groups Forum Members