Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join SimilarWorlds for FREE »

What is this? Should I see a doctor?

I've had bumps on the skin of my stomach a week ago, and they were itchy. The next day, I woke up with two little sores where the bumps where, the skin around it is red and it looks like the skin gone yellow around it.

This morning, I woke up with two more of these sores around the same area. My mother suggested I see a doctor, or go to pharmacy. But, I don't want to bother them if it's nothing. What could it be?
Why ask here just go to the doctor dear.. could be a spider that bit you. No one bothers anyone dear.. But if you can post the pic of it would be great.. maybe some doctors here will see and suggest you something.
spider should see the ones on my is gross. the area crusted over and it was swollen up and purple
rickoo164 · 56-60, M
Do you know that the best cure is sucking very hard on it...😋
It was just a little joke from France !
erm kay
WishfulCreations · 22-25, F
Update: I went into the pharmacy today, and they said because it was a week ago, there's nothing they can give me. So, i have to wait until Monday to see a doctor
Gumba1000 · M
Insect bites or bed bug bites. Get some antihistomine cream. Get the cheapest they are all the same inside.
Gumba1000 · M
And get your bed sheets, duvet and pillows washed. Vacuum your mattress both sides and your bed.

Post Comment