Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join Similar Worlds today Β»

Dammit ! i wasted some tobacco , i left it in the microwave to long to dry it out and it caught fire and burnt a hole in my little container too ,

suppose to be for like 10-12 seconds but was tending to my pork chops and forgot about it , good thing i found lots of cig butts today

 
Post Comment
Suggested Posts
 
21733 people following
Community
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Community Doing Good
Group Members