Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join SimilarWorlds for FREE »

Divorce and full custody

Since i have not heard from my x in almost a month im filings for full custody of my kids. She's abandoned them. She didn't care enough to call text or check on them even for Christmas. I really don't know what use to do.
You should and that's really all you can do right now and just give your kids extra attention right now as it's got to be heartbreaking for them to be abandoned like that
Gusman · 61-69, M
Yes I agree. If you have had no contact from her for almost a month then she is unworthy to call herself a mother.
Follow through and start the ball rolling.
Write down everything she says, when she does eventually reconnect.
You need to keep a record of all her misgivings regarding her children. She seems to be playing you for a fool and the children, as well as yourself will suffer.
Cigarguy101 · 41-45, M
@Gusman i have saved every text and voice mail i have from her.

I've also saved ever attempt I've made to reach out to her with no response.
Gusman · 61-69, M
@Cigarguy101 Very good. What will happen if she turns up on your doorstep in a day or two, a week at 6pm, and says, "Come on kids, get your stuff, we're going home now"?

Post Comment