As a transsexual, should i identify as a trans girl and a trans woman (yes), or a girl and a woman (no)?

Poll
Yes
No
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
Is this category accurate? Or is transsexual or trans woman more appropriate? I was born a boy...

Fyi: sorry for how i worded the question
Thaigirl · F
Anything u like
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@1108634,Thaigirl] i would say girl or woman (coming from boy), but other persons would disagree
Thaigirl · F
[@602837,Dogemilataka] don't care about others.
It's your identity and it's what u want it to be ☮️
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
"just a woman" would make the most sense to me, but ofc it comes down to what makes you most comfortable 💝
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@4199,BlueVeins] yes honey it would make the most, if biological sex didn't matter
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
[@602837,Dogemilataka] I mean like if you're talking to your doctor or registering for some kind of athletic event (depending on the event in question), your gender assigned at birth matters and should be divulged. But I don't see why it's directly relevant to a normal social context.
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
A queeN?
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@467787,DonaldTrumpet] your queen...a "mr maam" or "mr madam"
melissa001 · F
I'd say you're a boy. Less questions people would ask.
melissa001 · F
I meant a girl. Sorry.
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@507791,melissa001] yes, but as a 25 year old person, i ain't very girly now, the more time passes i feel like a woman but not a girl, i was a boy and since hitting 22, haven't felt young at heart or in mind, in spirit? Sure

I like to be "slutty" and date and court many men, but thats as girly as i get now, i want to socially as a honey and be that lady in pink and purple in a gown beside my husband (future husband)
melissa001 · F
[@602837,Dogemilataka] I say I'm a girl and woman . it depends on how grown up you feel. Or want to project yourself as.
A male with an xy chromosome and a self inflicted wound. 🥺
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
Honestly, it depends on context. I think for most social interactions, identifying as just a woman is fine. I believe the trans part only really needs to come up when dating and sexual relationships are on the table. Some people do care a lot about the plumbing and that information would be considered part of informed consent. In every other aspect of life I don't think it is important to specify.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
Don’t know but they have separate bathrooms now.
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
Don't let us cis people tell you how to identify. Of course someone would disagree. They probably don't think you should have the same legal rights they do as well.

Do whatever you are the most comfortable with.

In an online space like this sometimes it can be useful to advertise you're trans if you wanna let people know up front and will be talking about it a lot, but other trans women just wanna pass and get through life.
OldMan70 · 70-79, M
It does not matter. Whatever is most comfortable for YOU.
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@1154134,OldMan70] thanks hun
OldMan70 · 70-79, M
[@602837,Dogemilataka] Just so long as you are honest with your lovers BEFORE they discover anything different with you physically.
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@1154134,OldMan70] i try to be sweetie

I Am a Woman
Health