I Am a Pisces

Snapping back to reality. These doggone daydreams!!!! 😜♋
17
|
This group is smaller than the one we had in ep.I know it's hard being a pisces but I will never having been born one .
2
|
Pisces can be the most introverted sign, they don't talk unless you ask. Yet if they trusted you enough, they turn into extreme extroverts yet so sweet and kindhearted, it's in their nature. They carry emotions and feelings in their blood, ...
7
|
I soo live up to it too 😂
1
|
Hello people! I'm a Pisces on sun, Gemini rising, and Capricorn on moon.
2
|
SO to everyone who has got a birthday day today as well, let this dah BE THE START OF THE CHANGE, to change from who we are, to who we need to be. "I came to this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood, i have n...
0
|
My birthday just ended here in the UK, but it's still going on where I was born :)
0
|
A Pisces wildest dream will always lead to an intimate relationship that's built on nothing but trust, honesty and sheer passion.
0
|
"Pisces compliments you, they are the missing part which makes you whole"
0
|
"a pisces will love you even when they shouldn't" true af
0
|
But upon filling out my natal chart, I have quite a bit of Aquarius in my chart. This is why I didn't think zodiac signs were very authentic before. It turns out, one's sign might not be so black and white, as there are tons of variables at...
0
|
Being a pisces starting pack. 1) listening to music all day long and relating it to your life. 2) overthinking everything about your life and over calculating every goddamn move you take. 3) craving affection and love all the time more than you n...
0
|
Why is it that Pisces are so unsuccessful in love and yet feel love so deeply. I think it's because mist of the time they think they are too good for them or not good enough.
0
|

I Am a Pisces
Categories: Other

I Am a Pisces | Similar Worlds