I'm Lonely Most of the Time

Even though statistically everyone is compatible with someone on this big ass rock, someone still has to grow up and be that person who dies from a heat stroke, alone in their apt and is not found for weeks.
22-25
2
|
Randomlygenerated · 22-25, F
I don't think anyone "has" to be that person, they just choose to be.
That might sound really peculiar, because no one wakes up one day and says 'I really want to die alone that's what I choose to do' right?
But what people forget is that every day they make many, many choices. And if they are unhealthy choices, they can slowly, almost imperceptibly, turn into the person they don't want to be.
The good news is that a little self reflection, a little good intention and a lot of conscious effort can reverse years worth of bad choices. So if you decide today not to be that person, and stick to that decision, then you won't be. :)
GwydionFrost · 51-55, M
Actually, if you die alone from heatstroke in your apartment, it's best that you aren't found for weeks-- it allows for mummification (thus, the stench of death doesn't permeate every pore of the building). After all, we established that your apartment is practically an oven (you did die of heatstroke, right?). Gotta finish baking...!

I'm Lonely Most of the Time
Categories: Health, Loneliness

Even though statistically everyone is compatible w... | I'm Lonely Most of the Time | Similar Worlds