I Hate When People Overreact

So i was visiting my mom and outside i see a cute kitty so im like ahhhh kitty! I run outside and the little guy comes over to me so i say awww baby u wanna come live with me? So i bring him inside and my mom flips shit and tells me to take it back outside.... wtf
So he got offended, as anyone, and hisses at her. Now she ranting to her friends that im psycho
lizzy96 · 22-25, F
When I was in high school coming back from lunchm i was arguing with a former friend about who who likes my friend more and playfully slapping the friend I was talking to, and she said you do it one more time that she would throw me in the trash, I do it one more she doesn't do anything, or so I thought. A couple of min later I was sitting in my honors gov class, and my former friend apparently reported me to the principle
DarkSideoftheMoon · 31-35, F
[@813039,lizzy96] how lame
lizzy96 · 22-25, F
[@906966,ForYourEntertainment] and to think I considered her a friend, But boy did I let her know, that if you turn on me as a friend, that you wouldn't be happy. So in my report I wrote down how she thretanted to throw a 4'6 person in the trash
DarkSideoftheMoon · 31-35, F
[@813039,lizzy96] thats a dangerous threat. Shes a terrorist
aw what a shame, that would have been an awesome story about how you got the cat.
DarkSideoftheMoon · 31-35, F
[@446022,Bushmanoz] apperently the cat belonged to the neighbors
[@906966,ForYourEntertainment] cats decide who they belong to, but gees..why the blow up?
DarkSideoftheMoon · 31-35, F
[@446022,Bushmanoz] shes dramatic
DearAmbellina2113 · 41-45, F
I don't trust people who dislike animals.
DarkSideoftheMoon · 31-35, F
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] shes mean

I Hate When People Overreact