I Am An Introvert

I am a very quiet person and tend to stay by myself. It is hard at times living in a very extroverted society. Have lived in introverted societies and I enjoyed it very much. Now I live in a rural area that is very wooded. It is easy to just fade...
+ 4 10 replies 13 views Mar 11, 2018 |
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
It sounds good. Why did they think you needed to be fixed? I would like to welcome you to SW. I would also like to read how you live off the land and more on how it feels to live free.
Backwoodsman2 · 70-79, M
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] Yes, I am. I like when people look beyond labels. too many people today are not taking the time to get to know people
Backwoodsman2 · 70-79, M
The area where I live has deer, moose, coyotes and other wildlife. Have had people from urban areas try to live here and the first thing they want to do is change the area. They don't last long.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
[@678543,Backwoodsman2] I have lived in the country. I have lived in a larger city, smaller cities. The best is outside a city. I have encouraged a deer to return to the forest as she was wondering down a road by my home into the city. I have appreciated wild animals. My mom saved wildlife. People from cities have to know that destroying a home to make a home is undesirable.

I Am An Introvert
Health Personality Disorder