I Am Happy
Crazycoral84 · 36-40, M
It's good to hear that you feel happy with yourself, not everyone feels that way. Especially when they don't have someone to share their feelings with. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll bump into someone who thinks the same way. You go girl!!
MysteriousRose · 22-25, F
Thank you so much. I just hope my story helps others on SW or gets them thinking. This is a great place to express how you feel and get support. Because you could be with someone but still feel like you can't share how or what your feeling with them.
Its just baby steps with improving who and how you are. Pick one
thing to work on about yourself and don't feel like your on a ritime crunch, take it day by day :) The smallest improvements are huge and when something occurs and you reacted differently that what you usually would do, you feel sooo proud of yourself. Speaking from experience. But, thank you again and have a great day. Up to chat anytime with you :)
Crazycoral84 · 36-40, M
@MysteriousRose: I must be honest, I am someone who is single and has some issues with my self esteem and how I look at myself. That is why I'm happy for you that you are happy with who you are. That is how you should think. And same here, I'll be more than happy to chat with you. You can always add me as a friend or whatever. You're more than welcome.
borntoruleyou · 26-30, M
Rightly said.i agree with you on every word.

I Am Happy
Other