I Am Happy

My family and friends threw me a party yesterday so I wouldn't have to miss out on the holiday fun, after all. It was the kindest gesture and my heart is very full.
12
|
Found some more Agatha Christie! 😄
6
|
We’ve had two just outrageously beautiful days and this morning it’s thundering. Cloud giants bowling. I am just delighted. 😊😊😊 The best of both sides.
8
|
Getting better! 😄 hardly any splotches. 😂👍
15
|
These things smell glorious. Not really sure what they are but they’re making my day. The sun is up, the sky is blue, and out my window is a river flowing by sprinkled with diamonds as it lies between me and the sun. It’s like sitting in a little gl...
14
|
I get to be trained as a mentor next week. 😊
12
|
A warm fall day in the woods. The one thing I actually have planned for the coming year is getting back to this place. 😌
15
|
Yay!! I found the photos I thought I’d lost. 🥳😄 💃💃💃
10
|
Lord I love playing with something new! 😄😌 I love these horribly flawed beginnings that lead to measurable progress. I love reading books and watching videos and learning a new process. And these wobbly little would-be pretties will with any luck b...
11
|
I’m going to miss these busy days someday when I’m not dashing through the grocery store at 6:30 a.m. because somebody forgot something that changed the schedule. I like the grocery store that time of day. I’m going to miss the loading of the van ...
17
|
I was working for a company called Zara before I got my new job, in Bordeaux for a year and in London for a year. It was an ok job, great company, but I like my new job. I've already travelled here to England twice,to Budapest and to Rome! I...
1
|
It’s hard to feel like you’re doing well in a new job when everything’s new and it’s easy to get confused and it takes so long to get anything accomplished. So it made my day today to be told I was doing really well and they’d be delegating some proj...
15
|
We were on top of the world today! 😄
10
|
WooHoo!! Friday off and so far 60 degrees! The kid has no school and adventure awaits! 💃💃💃 The funny part is that she’s one of those stoic sorts so I get all excited and she’s just like “cool.” 😎😂
10
|
I wish I had time for yoga before bed every night. It’s blissful to feel this loosey goosey. Sigh. 😌
5
|
I feel good! I feel like I’m kickin ass at this new phase of life. I suspect I’m starting to get obnoxious about it. 😂 It’s such a relief though,you know? I either stand too close to the trees and lose sight of the forest or stand too far away and ca...
7
|
😊 This makes me so happy. I know that to some it could sound like puking on a rusty metal plate but you can't imagine how excited and in love I feel when I hear how he plays (paints) with his voice. I can nearly see nice arches drawn, like a mov...
0
|
I don’t think happiness is such the bright and carefree or even fragile thing it used to be for me. It has low notes now. A hint of melancholy that gives it an anchor at a depth it didn’t have before. Its energy is more restrained, savored, calm. An...
9
|
It’s one of those brilliant golden mornings. Downright cool and dewy. Answers are presenting themselves, new paths coming into view. A better kind of uncertainty. But I feel capable. I feel ...good. I feel loved. I feel needed. That will change. Thes...
12
|
That’s all. I just like goofy bookmarks. 🙂
10
|

I Am Happy
Categories: Other

I Am Happy | Similar Worlds