I'm A Girl Who Likes Girls

My boarding school life - year 3

I became a full-time boarder at the age of 7. On my first week away from home I was so homesick that I cried myself to sleep every night. After about the fifth night Issie, the girl who slept in the bunk above me, climbed down from her bed and without saying a word got into the duvet beside me and held my hand between hers. I still felt miserable, but from that point onwards I at least knew I was no longer alone.

Sleeping in each other's beds was not permitted, but I'm certain that the house staff turned a blind eye when they saw I was a little less unhappy.
Reflection2 · 36-40, M
She must be a very kind hearted sweet heart
SunshineGirl · 31-35, F
[@830055,Reflection2] She is 😌 We became best friends and were inseparable until we finished school. I will write more about her shortly.
Reflection2 · 36-40, M
[@336019,SunshineGirl] She must be a very fine lady now.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
{@sunshinegirl] what a lovely gesture of frindship and understanding towards someone so unhappy for another girl to do that

I'm A Girl Who Likes Girls