I Am a Curious Person

I’m shelf restocking / making sure items , are where they are supposed to be!!!!!

Is that good

For work experience at Woolworths ( grocery store)
YMITheWayIM · 41-45, M
Ask your supervisor.
HannahSky · F
Great 👍 yeah that's good experience.. You learn the merchandise, possibly interact with shoppers.
FurryFace · 61-69, M
wow ! woolworths is still around ?
twiigss · 41-45, MVIP
[@1155,FurryFace] It's not the same as the US founded Woolworth's. There's apparently two other companies with the Woolworth name, but have no affiliation to the originally US founded company.

However, I think it's really cool Woolworth is a store in AU.
FurryFace · 61-69, M
[@1201479,twiigss] it used to be a big department store and even had a snack bar restaurant in Quebec Canada
twiigss · 41-45, MVIP
[@1155,FurryFace] Yea it was a department store here in the east coast USA. I think there was one store in a city that had a restaurant in it. That might have been headquarters but not 100% sure.
Do you actually work there?
Mona1986 · 100+, F
I’m going for work experience my first time today [@1201381,LordShadowfireTheSarcastic]
DropTopDig · M
Not a bad job
Flowerzdtj · 36-40, F
It seems like a good way to get work experience. Stocking is a fun job too. I did that at Target for a bit years ago.
Maybe for Woolco. But Woolworth’s? 🤔
Mona1986 · 100+, F
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] it’s not like that
Barefooter25 · 41-45, M
It will help in the long run in gaining future work experience.

I Am a Curious Person
Other