I Am a Curious Person

Curiosity may kill the cat but it hasn't got me killed yet... As someone whose used to being in the background like an invisible being; its easy to see situations around me to get curious in. :-)
3
|
Humanity is curious. When you compare our individual existence to the vastness of our universe it’s mind-blowing. We each have our limitations: some we are born with, others are created by society, and others exist because of ignorance. There’s an...
2
|
Would you rather be a tree or have to live in a tree for the rest of your life?
2
|
I have curiosity about many things. I suppose that's what makes life interesting, finding out about new things.
4
|
I wouldn't say im nosey, but I like to learn and understand everything and anything about people 😁
5
|
What is the most private thing about you that you’re willing to admit here ?
1
|
Satisfying your curiosity about anything must have required a lot of work back in the day. It's hard to imagine life without the internet (and Google in particular).... how did anyone find answers??
2
|
pray and smile no matter what ,what is coming is better and beautiful than the past...
3
|
A curious mind is a mind that evolves and grows accepting of change
3
|
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CurlyGaming.SeaRings Can you get over 101
0
|
I am definitely a naturally curious person. I don't have the answers to everything, so might as well start asking :) Even while I could be wrong in this capacity all together, at least I will understand afterward lol.
0
|
Is it possible to really have no talent at all?
3
|
What question do you think you ask most? I wish I could actually tally up every time I asked why and how. They are definitely my favorite questions to ask... And they compliment each other so well! Who and when are virtually useless to me. Sure, I ...
2
|
Ok so haha while i was on Aruba i came around some family pictures and so i think my long research has ended finally hahahaha This is the mum of my grandpa (dacosta-gomez) she could be african but idk, she doesnt look like so. This is the mum of...
1
|
How many of the fellow group members dream in color and sound?
4
|
It was around the time of my final exams and that morning I had a very hard and important exam.I have been studying all night last night and even a little bit this morning before I left for school.It was a philosophy exam.If I didn't pass that e...
1
|
You wonder about me. I wonder about you. Who are you? And what are you doing?
4
|
So I made a similar post on ep and it went great so I wanna do it again so here's what you do post the state your from and one thing you like and dislike about it let's see how many different states we can get on this post
0
|
If you could say one sentence and have no consequences for saying it what would your sentence be and why do you pick that one over any other one
0
|
I love thinking about how huge the universe and galaxy are, how there's so much space surrounding us, how the Earth is merely a cosmic piece of dust and how we're invisible in comparison. Even the amount of time humanity has existed compar...
9
|

I Am a Curious Person
Categories: Other

I Am a Curious Person | Similar Worlds