I Like To Tease And Flirt

What would you say is the difference between teasing and flirting? Teasing is just never letting anyone have you, but flirting can be that way too. Well, if you're a player there's really no difference. But maybe with more normal people ...
2
|
I do enjoy being a tease but I think thats also a major part of my job as is flirting. I do enjoy getting the attention.
42
|
I am yours and you are mine!
25
|
But I know my limits as a married lady!Well I like to show a healthy view of my ample chest to my hubby's colleagues. And also my midriff and navel in any attire. They adore my sweetness. I flirt and tease them.In front of my hubby. But I know w...
21
|
My hubby actually encourage me to dress seductively when we go out. He wants his friends to see what he got as a loving, life-long spouse! Add to the fact that he is a blue collar worker and his white collar buddies are speechless. He always say, why...
16
|

I Like To Tease And Flirt

I Like To Tease And Flirt | Similar Worlds