I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings

How do you feel about social media? Not here, this is anonymous dark media. I'm talking about Facebook, snapchat, instagram etc. Do you ever wonder why everything is good in there? Why no one is fired and kids are always behaving? Facebook li...
Goralski · 51-55, M
Never had any of them
Thehippienerd · 41-45, F
Good for you.
Diggler · 46-50, M
Face book is a look in the day of the life of the people that people want to be, not who they really are.
Thehippienerd · 41-45, F
The edited version
NodandaWink · 46-50, M
And thank goodness for that. If I had to here about everyone's troubles 24/7 I'd break records getting my ass off of those sites. My close friends contact me and we talk about the deeper troubles that we may face or share. My social media world I want to be uplifting.
Thehippienerd · 41-45, F
Also true!
luckranger71 · 46-50, M
Agreed. And overuse of Facebook is a form of compensation. If I didn't have relatives in far flung places, I'd get rid of it.
StellasXOF · 36-40
That's not even true 🙂
juiceyangel333 · 26-30, F
Lol they always look sooo happy
abe182 · 46-50, M
That's why I don't get on it. Show and tell for grown ups. I'll pass.
Thehippienerd · 41-45, F
Show and tell for grown ups!
I logged off ages ago...people who are close to me,know how to reach me and vice versa 😊
I've heard people say that but for the most part, that hasn't been my experience. First, my friends list is pretty limited. However, I use it for keeping up with new babies and with events.
@Thehippienerd: si!
Thehippienerd · 41-45, F
@Archiesgirl: Latinas aliadas!
@Thehippienerd:Andale!
MrSquishy · 51-55, M
Yep....very good name for it. It is all engineered and too perfect. It is like the Truman show invading our lives.

Just write whatever Comes into your mind :D

How do you feel about social media? Not here, th... | I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings | Similar Worlds