I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings

So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw the guy “ I like” (not to mention, the guy I kissed last weekend) with the girl he “used to date” just walking towards the elevator. What should I feel?
0
|
Obito · 26-30, M
It's been my experience that one should always assume the best about people in ambiguous circumstances. Even if you're wrong, giving the benefit of the doubt tends to work out more often than not.

As to what you should feel, I dunno. Whatever you feel is probably legitimate. How bad do you want him?
ImPurple · 26-30, F
I really don’t know.[@437744,Obito]
Obito · 26-30, M
[@893322,ImPurple] Okay. What would your ideal outcome be?
ImPurple · 26-30, F
I like him. I know he do too. But its not that easy right? He needs to face his own demons 1st. Like getting over his ex 1st. I asked him last sunday if ai am I in his life he told me “special” while the girl hes been in the elevator is just a friend. But again, even if they did not progress to be in a relationship, they’ve become so close too[@437744,Obito]

Just write whatever Comes into your mind :D

So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw... | I Want To Write My Random Thoughts And Feelings | Similar Worlds