Would you hire someone knowing their TRANSSEXUAL status (private-sector)?

Poll
Yes
No
Depends (varies)
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
(MODERATELY) qualified/credentialed (according to government outlined academic framework within the jurisdiction you live in and under) and/or (REASONABLY) experienced, MOSTLY passes and is young, would you employ them?
ThroughTheLens · 46-50, M
I'd hire people based on their ability to do the job, regardless of colour, sexuality, gender or whatever.
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@1206019,ThroughTheLens] i know you MAY (in a virtual sense say that), but in a offline, physical sense think and/or feel differently when dealing with a minority person
LireaSemaji · 22-25, F
If they are qualified for the job and I can trust them to do it well. Why not? It’s not about their sexual preferences or their gender. It’s about their character.
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@420088,LireaSemaji] i wholly agree with you, unfortunately, the rest of society PROBABLY wouldn't
exexec · 61-69, C
Yes, I had a good staff member who was transexual.
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@11378,exexec] its good to know, can i ask what the nature of your business was/is? What was that persons role in your business?
exexec · 61-69, C
[@602837,Dogemilataka] We were supporting a scientific government agaency. The psrson was a Ph.D. supporting scientists looking at the impact of weightlessness on the human body.
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@11378,exexec] they were in a fairly exclusive position, which is useful when transitioning, its good they had social support and support from colleagues within the workplace
cd4259 · 61-69, M
I have had, bloody good worker too
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@478085,cd4259] we can be, depends on our own attitude and aptitude and the work we're doing
cd4259 · 61-69, M
[@602837,Dogemilataka] that applies to most of the people who I have met/ worked with.
plasticpants02 · 61-69, M
Certainly,
Dogemilataka · 22-25, T
[@1669,plasticpants02] okay

I Am A Tranny Think I Want To Be A Women