I Love Disney Movies

I just got this on Ebay.
3
|
New Blu-ray exclusives from the Disney Movie Club yay!
1
|
Wall-E, Treasure Planet, and Big Hero 6, with guest appearances by V.I.N.C.E.N.T., B.O.B., S.T.A.R., and Maximilian from The Black Hole, would be another cool triple crossover.
0
|
Well, the hand drawn classics, mostly. And the dark true stories behind them hehehe. But please don't kill me but I absolutely didn't like Frozen, and the fact the movie was so glorified over otherx, better (Disney) movies.
18-21
2
|
I watched this yesterday.
2
|
I still have this.
1
|
I grew up with Disney such as Peter Pan, Toy Story, Beauty and the beast, Sleeping Beauty and Pocahontas. I had the movies on VHS. Cinderella was my favorite Princess growing up. James and the giant peach is my favorite. Monster's Inc was the fi...
2
|
Zootopia and Robin Hood would be a pretty cool crossover.
0
|
This is a sort of an outline for a story idea I have: Moana sets out to see if her wayfinding abilities can chart a course to Neverland. This will require a bit of time travel, so she brings along Cogsworth. Along the way she is joined by Ariel and h...
1
|
I tripped out when I found this picture because I always place these two together when I play this thing called Disney Dating Game in my mind. Here are some of the other couples I imagine together: Grimhilde-Yen Sid Lady Tremaine-The Coachman Drize...
1
|
Do you think The Enchantress at the beginning of Beauty and The Beast was Belle's mom?
1
|
Another idea for a Disney triple crossover: Sleeping Beauty, Sword in the Stone, and The Black Cauldron.
1
|
Aaaaaand...Pinocchio, Peter Pan, and Alice In Wonderland. Ok, done. For now, anyways.
1
|
The Jungle Book, Lion King, and Tarzan would also make a good triple crossover. Could be two separate series, one when they're children and one when they're grown up.
0
|
Ferdinand the Bull, Lambert the Sheepish Lion, and The Reluctant Dragon would make a really good triple crossover series.
0
|
I want Pepita and Dante to meet the Jaquins.
2
|
I think The Enchantress at the beginning of Beauty and The Beast might be the ghost of Belle's mom.
0
|
I think the Darling family in Peter Pan might be related to the family in Lady and The Tramp.
1
|
0
|
1
|

I Love Disney Movies
Tell Us What Your Favorite Movie Is And Why?
Categories: Movies and TV

I Love Disney Movies | Similar Worlds