I Believe In Internet Relationships

My friend is looking for a female, hes a 19 year old male. If your intrested hit me up for more info.
0
|
Oh YES! And it happens like this : • A special person notices some of your posts/comments; • They're drawn to your dirty mind and/or revealing avi; • They perv your profile; • They add you; • They PM you; • You perv their profile; • You...
18
|
I met John from Boston on the experience project in July 2015 . We messaged everyday morning noon and night until January 2016, when we lost contact . I truly fell in love with him even though we never met. a year has passed and I still think of him ...
5
|
Lol not romantic though those never work somebody always ends up ticked off for no reason. But platonically they work out a lot if you put some effort into it. People treat it like something you can neglect and Coke back to when you need it, but you ...
0
|
Due to money problems I Probly won't have access to this soon. I'm not sure when it'll shut down though. I'll keep on for as long as I can. Then if I'm not around anymore that'll be why. Ironic that before I had to lea...
0
|

I Believe In Internet Relationships
If you have had or are in an internet relationship, whether good or bad, this is the place to share.
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Believe In Internet Relationships | Similar Worlds