I Cherish True Friendships

Just The Way You Are-Billy Joel Don't go changing, to try and please me You never let me down before Don't imagine you're too familiar And I don't see you anymore I would not leave you in times of trouble We never could have co...
8
|
To my friend, who's going on a journey, @KingLionHeart. Have fun. Miss me/you. Come back with lots of memories to share.
5
|
@Vivaci and me.Can’t find the right words to describe our connection....I feel it’s at the soul level.
13
|
Ever since I was in high school I was very particular about who I became friends with. I don’t just want a friend to last a few years or throughout high school. I want a friend for life. Every single friend I made in high school I still want to be fr...
3
|
These are the glue of self assurance.
5
|
I have two friends that I've known since 1st grade 1984. We've laughed together and made the tough journey through college together. We've had our occasional arguments and disagreements, but we've never purposely said anything hur...
4
|
I have made a true friendship on Similar Worlds. I won't name any names but she lives here in England and we chat often. She has supported me and continues to do so. She has even offered me financial support. An offer I am truly grateful for but...
12
|
My bestfriend knows me better than anyone else.
1
|
I LOVE AMERICANS. (ONLY GOD KNOW WHY) I HAVE EVER DREAM OF SETTING FEET ON THAT GOD'S OWN COUNTRY. AM TIRED OF SEEN AMERICANS IN MOVIES...I WANT REALITY. I WISH I CAN MEET A GOOD FRIEND TO HELP IN ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
1
|
They can be hard to find though, but once you do, hold onto it. I wish I had more true friendships.
3
|
I've been here for less than an hour but already blocked three people... how fascinating 😭 I just want some nice friends, nothing creepy or weird please!!!
8
|
I haven't got too many friends because my mother and I have moved around a lot. She has remained in Gibraltar, and I have come to England hoping .....
7
|
My best friend is Siobhan Murphy. We have been inseparable since primary school.
4
|
I have been blessed with old childhood friends that get together every year. We each remember important dates and occasions. So here it is Christmas time and we exchange gifts that .. most are handmade pretties. Last year I made wreaths and candy. Th...
3
|
True friends aren't just friends. They are an extended family. I cherish them so much! 😍😘
7
|
i am not into shallow relationships..i like the deep and close ties with people but now i have learned that even if you want that kind of thing..not everyone who seems like that will be what i am after for. no regrets now, for it is written that ever...
2
|
I cherish truth.. Friendship, is the yacht of kindness, similarity, clarity and honesty. True - tyrannically real alert and lurid?
2
|
oh oh oh ohhh, oh oh oh ohhh, oh oh oh ohhh. Ay ay!! In the very early hours of this morning, after an evening packed with copious amounts of sushi, ukuleleing & adult beverages real life bestie & I walked the couple of miles back to his ho...
4
|
I love it. You will get the best of me, but then it is upto you. I am easy going person, and from my side there will positivity. And I believe that most of the people can be good , you just need to be open and honest with them. THAT IS MY TOP SECRET....
0
|
Happy New Year to you all, especially all those friends within my small circle here. If you're in my circle, I consider you a true friend. May 2017 be even better for you than 2016. Meet your goals, take new strides, and remember the future is n...
8
|

I Cherish True Friendships
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Cherish True Friendships | Similar Worlds