I Hate Mcdonalds

They don't plan on bringing back the McDonald's salads after the pandemic...

馃槶
xuxuguinhu931-35, T
those salads were a lie anywya
lilymaesixty156-60, F
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] They were up to 600 calories for the worst one if you could eat the whole thing. i ate about 3/4 of mine...usually the under 400 calorie choice and it gave me protein and helped keep me regular. can you ask for more from a McDonald's item?
xuxuguinhu931-35, T
[@1200785,lilymaesixty1] who cares about the stupid calories 馃ぃ馃し馃徏鈥嶁檪锔
lilymaesixty156-60, F
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] you said they were a lie
Spokeskitties7541-45, M
I鈥檒l make you salads!
lilymaesixty156-60, F
[@362821,Spokeskitties75] thanks
QueenandCrown36-40, F
No worries. They have pre-made salads in the grocery store.
lilymaesixty156-60, F
[@484541,QueenandCrown] they really don't taste as good
AsificairM
Salad Plants: *sigh*
Majorsite61-69, M
I hope they don't bring back McDonald's !
Majorsite61-69, M
[@1200785,lilymaesixty1] My Ex liked McRibs. Nothing at McDonald's is fit to eat as far as I'm concerned !
lilymaesixty156-60, F
[@1136273,Majorsite] you never get cravings? i used to love the original McRib and the original fries. but i miss the salads
Majorsite61-69, M
[@1200785,lilymaesixty1] Once, In My youth, The only time I got to go to McDonald's was when My parents took Us while camping, It was novel then I guess, A treat. Now the only thing I'll get there is coffee occasionally.
MsAlaineEYesF
I'm surprised anyone buys "food" from there. I don't qualify it as food at all. I have liked the iced coffees but only imagine how many chemicals were in them. I haven't bought anything from McDonalds for AT LEAST 5 years; almost 6. I used their wifi when I first moved into the area and "had to buy something" to sit there...usually a coffee and pastry, etc. Never had the salads. Wouldn't trust them to be safe.
lilymaesixty156-60, F
[@1192954,MsAlaineEYes] well, if you are going to be like that...nothing in this world is safe. look at all the illnesses from lettuce and sprouts and cabbage and meat and fruit in the passed five years. it is a wonder that we aren't all glowing
MsAlaineEYesF
[@1136273,Majorsite] HI!!!! I'm not really on here to chat but you can "friend" me back and follow me and we can hang out together...
MsAlaineEYesF
[@1200785,lilymaesixty1] Oh I agree but I deem McDonalds as NON FOOD; sorry, but WON'T eat it. Raising fruits and vegetables in an organic garden is about the only way to get anything of real nutrition and safety.
smiler201256-60, M
{@lilymaesixty1] 馃槷 SALAD that is not something you would ever associate with mcdonalds.it is healthy and good for you .馃槅 about the only thin g in there range that is 馃槅
latinbutterfly41-45, F
Burger King got rid of their salads too!
lilymaesixty156-60, F
[@876949,latinbutterfly] i didn't like theirs as much
4meAndyouF
They will lose a lot of business. People who are poor, in a hurry, and trying to eat healthy food will have to go elsewhere.

I Hate Mcdonalds
Food