I Take Relationships Seriously

When you point out the mistakes and problems about someone, it shows that someone who you really are... You aren't worth their time or their patience. You may think you're helping the relationship, but you're only damaging it when you...
3
|
“I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to 'make them alive'…but I'm just a f***ed up girl who's looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours.”
6
|
Hi thr....I want to say something.. I am 29 I am in relationship with a 23 years old boy.I am deeply love with him.I never imagined that I fall for him.But I don't know how it happened. Sometimes I feel guilty... That he is younger than me.Age r...
4
|
Cut your loses and leave is easier said than done. Its hard to leave when years of savings were used to support him, when he ignores u and when u get pissed he blames u, he went out of his way to help his friends while putting me on the back burner. ...
4
|
So I’ve been with my boyfriend for six months now and yesterday felt like our first real argument. Prior to that we had had little disagreements but yesterday he was upset with me and we went to dinner and I could just tell. But it felt like he was...
1
|
The last couple of days has been awful - my lifeline has gone, and I’m lost at sea.
4
|
My bf is hanging out w his coworkers...some of them brought their gf's. Theyre all at a nice place w music blasting having fun, he spending his money on them. He wont even take me to places like that. Meanwhile i had to commute via bus to reach ...
2
|
My bf is going to work a 30 mins plane ride away for 4 months. He still have to tell me the plans....I thought he would last Nite.... Why is he stalling.
0
|
When was your last relationship and with who? Are you dating somebody on SW? Post your comments below
0
|
I need commitment; if your a childish player get lost.
5
|
My bf is dead broke and now lost his job in a slow economy. He is hanging out right now w some of his friends two of whom are female friends who don't like me. I'm home ..he just messaged me that he don't have anything and that I dese...
1
|
Sometimes I wonder if all the jealousy, ups and downs, highs and lows are just worth it at this time in my life.
10
|
My bf doesn't buy me anything (his work his slow, so that's understandable), he d't pick me up from late Nite class, and he's not interested in the activities I suggested that won't cost much...eh taking walks on beach. I fee...
3
|
I recently started to talk to my Ex Wife again. Both of us started getting them feelings again and it feels great! She cheated on me and it ultimately destroyed the relationship. We both have been very open and she was talking about her relationsh...
0
|
This time next year I could be living in my very own home in a beautiful coastal country town. It's what i thought I always wanted and what a lot of city people want to do. But now I have cold feet about it all. Not many people will understand w...
2
|
My partner and I have been together 2 years this year. He is a few years older than me, that being said I prefer older people because they seem more mature than what I was used to in school/around my age at the time. I take it very seriously; I belie...
4
|
If I'm going to take the time to get to know someone, it's a serious thing. It means I care about you. I value the people that I care about and the relationships I've made.
0
|
If I could slap every person who comes into my life who barely or doesn't know me at all and says " you take life too seriously you should lighten up" I would have a happy life. If we aren't close or you don't know me you do...
0
|
Trust And Respect... I've never been in one but I sure as know the correct way to fulfill it. Talking to girls that understand me makes me very happy and If one was wanting to be with me. I would love that. I would treat ...
0
|

I Take Relationships Seriously

I Take Relationships Seriously | Similar Worlds