I Have Anxiety

I've had an amazing week, my anxiety has barely bothered me. I've been out and done more than I have in months, I felt like I was actually living instead of life just passing me by.

Today it all came crashing down. My brain won't stop telling me what an embarrassment I am, going back to past situations and making me feel like I was an idiot and did stupid things. For example that my wedding was a huge embarrassment and my sister in law won't talk to me because last time I spoke to her I was stupid and embarrassed myself. It's like my brain is running out of control. I've already had a hysterical crying fit because someone was rude to me in Aldi and I just couldn't let it go. It's terrible.

It's not true, at least I'm pretty sure it's not. It's just really, really bad tonight and I don't know how to stop it :(
2
|
Edited: 4 mths ago
You have to live your life as you best know how. Don't try to live up to others expectations of you.
AuntieWhispers · 26-30, F
[@4521,allsfinebime2] I actually believed this (and did it!) all this week. Probably the longest I've ever been anxiety free. It's like I'm being punished today as a result :(
[@16110,instagramcat] Keep on your healing path. Once in awhile you are bound to trip over a few stones that might be in the way. It's Ok. 🙂
AuntieWhispers · 26-30, F
[@4521,allsfinebime2] thank you :)

I Have Anxiety
Categories: Health

I've had an amazing week, my anxiety has bare... | I Have Anxiety | Similar Worlds