I Am In High School

It is just school. In my country we are in the same school from 3 til 19. I am in the last year. From 14 we can go to college and mix college and school. I go to college most days. School days I have lessons and when I don’t I take little groups of y...
1
|
I am in the last year. My school is 3-19. It’s in the country. We have 420 students. It isn’t high school. It’s just school. Ysgol Dyffryn Llwchwr. This afternoon I was teaching Maths to the little ones. They said Miss, can you teach us all the time!...
1
|
I am in high school one day a week and four in college. It’s how it works here. 14-19 you can mix college, school and apprenticeship.
3
|
I've got 57 days of high school left! How crazy is that? Ever since I started high school iIve been waiting for this day to come and now that it's almost here... I have no clue what I'm going to do with myself.
4
|
Hi all. I'm in the UK, now a p e teacher. What was or is the footwear dress code for indoor p e? Some schools quite relaxed on it. Did you have to wear trainers or sneakers? Were you allowed bare feet if you wanted? Or was the the rule?
1
|
Just had a dance battle at school today with my history teacher lol, I didn't think that would happen.
1
|
I was in school today. We had loads of lessons as we do. But this afternoon Mr Evans said let’s go outside and play rounders. And it was so lovely. The weather was nice. 16 degrees! We had such hwyl a sbri.
6
|
We only got four days this week. And then two weeks til half term.
4
|
I love school. But this is my last term. I got a place in uni. But I am going to miss school. It has given me so much success in sport! Ok. I know school isn’t just sport. But to me it is!
6
|
It’s my last year in High School. I am in college too! In my country we have a very flexible system. You stay in school til you are 14. Then you do whatever courses will help you. Maybe in school, or in college or apprenticeships in work places. Or a...
2
|
I got school on Monday. It will be my last term! And I know it will fly past!
4
|
I am in high school. I love it. We have so many opportunities. Like swimming team, netball, rounders.
5
|
I am nearly at the end of high school. I loved it. Not the lessons so muchl Just being here. The netball, the orchestra. And the lessons! Like I am one of six children. And we could copy each others’ work! And the teachers never noticed!
5
|
I like my school. The teachers are nice and I get to practice my English. My favorite classes are sport and art
9
|
Friday is tough. Pure Maths in the morning and Applied in the afternoon. But I am getting there. Next September I will be just in college.
5
|
It’s Saturday! I am awake! And I haven’t got school! Loads of homework though! But what shall I do? Homework or chatter on sw? Which does Lili like best? Working or chatting?!
1
|
I am in my last year of high school. I am doing Maths A level. Plus I do Art but it’s in ColegSirGâr. So I am in school on Friday and in college Monday to Thursday.
3
|
Another day, another school day. I don't tend to look forward to school that much, it gets kinda lonely in the library with noone to talk too xxx
4
|
I am in my last year. I am 18! Year 13. The lessons are fab. The teachers treat us like friends! Like we are learning together not being taught. Which I suppose we are, We are exploring the realms of infinity. The degrees of infinity. Do the teacher...
4
|
It’s Monday! It’s half term! We have a week to do our homework!
0
|

I Am In High School
Categories: Education, Hobbies

I Am In High School | Similar Worlds