I Am Taking A Break

Hello, my friends,

I'm taking a little break from SW. Nothing is horribly wrong, I just want some time to think and this place can get addicting.

If you don't see me here for a while, don't worry. I'll be back before Christmas.

In the meantime, never forget to tell someone you love them when the mood hits you. Take care, my friends.
9
|
seeandhear · M
I take breaks occasionally and it’s helpful. Take care and be sure to return.
yea 2 posts a month can be draining
Blondie03 · F
[@760047,MarmieMarch] 😂
diablesse · 51-55, F
Hope it's a short break. Hugs my friend.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
I know we don't speak as much as before, but I already miss you, my friend. Happy life! I tell those I love frequently, daily, nightly. It is the best and only way for me. Enjoy this holiday season. And come back recovered. xxx
ravenwind43 · 46-50, F
I have found the less I am here the less I even desire to be here and you might find the same. Good luck!
SmartKat · 51-55, F
I wish I could take a break from everything else and spend more time on SW! You are quite right to take care of yourself.
SmartKat · 51-55, F
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] Meh. I just had dental work for a broken tooth.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
[@64306,SmartKat] Well, it is fixed now. You getting ready for Christmas?
SmartKat · 51-55, F
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] Yes, I’m making a list and checking it twice!
GlamGirl · F
Don’t stay away too long. I’ll miss you.
GlamGirl · F
I didn’t get the memo. 😉[@359015,RealtaReoite]
RealtaReoite · 56-60, M
Oops... reindeer out front shoulda told ya. [@481308,GlamGirl] It was only a short break this time. Back sooner than I expected.
GlamGirl · F
Yay!![@359015,RealtaReoite]
Yea have a good break -- Why do people say that they are going to leave or go on a break ? I mean is this your full time occupation ? Exactly how long fo you stay on SW anyway to say you are going on a break ?
RealtaReoite · 56-60, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] There is the odd person here (some odder than others 🙂) who wonders what's going on when they don't hear from me for a while. That's all.
[@359015,RealtaReoite] o
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
[@359015,RealtaReoite] Who pissed in her cornflakes this morning? Of course you shall be missed.

I Am Taking A Break

Hello, my friends, I'm taking a little break... | I Am Taking A Break | Similar Worlds