Mental and emotional manipulation...

Did you ever experience this?
At the point that they want to make you believe you are the wrong one? Hurting them? I try to stay strong in my mind
KuroNeko · 41-45, F
For almost 10 years. It was so bad that even now I can't be sure if I imagined any of it.
Sweetpoison · 36-40, FVIP
[@1095867,KuroNeko] in the end you even question yourself... i know that feeling so good
Fairydust · F
Yes it took me years to figure that out, gas lighting at its finest. 😔
LondonCowboy · 46-50, M
[@1042,Fairydust] It’s human to get fooled but as soon as you see any sign of bullshit walk away 🏃‍♀️
Fairydust · F
[@741884,LondonCowboy] I do now lol 😆
LondonCowboy · 46-50, M
[@1042,Fairydust] Good . Keep it UP !!! 😎
AussieShenanigans · 36-40, M
When you stop playing with silly boys & find a gentleman,,, there is no manipulation.

Only sharing of dreams
Fairydust · F
[@1056635,Sweetpoison] I feel you... we need to be more careful who we let in. 😞
AussieShenanigans · 36-40, M
[@1056635,Sweetpoison] Hurt cuts deep, took me 4 years to start looking again. Still can't total trust again
Sweetpoison · 36-40, FVIP
[@1203332,Creyvin1Morehead] i totally understand...
HatterM · 46-50, M
Had this too often. All but given-up on relationships because of it.
Sweetpoison · 36-40, FVIP
[@1044765,HatterM] i’m sorry...
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
I have experienced it and I have done it to others too. Not consciously but looking back I recognise I did
Thatguy33 · 31-35, M
My mom has been doing that since I was a teenager.
Thatguy33 · 31-35, M
[@1056635,Sweetpoison] Yeah, I don't get why she does it. Even if I try and talk to her about it, she denies it.
Sweetpoison · 36-40, FVIP
[@940086,Dan88411] maybe they don’t even realize...
Thatguy33 · 31-35, M
[@1056635,Sweetpoison] I love my mom, but she really doesn't like admitting her flaws.
Dolimyte · 36-40, M
I've been gaslit before. It destroys your confidence, and that's exactly what they want to happen.
Oneofthestormboys · 51-55, M
Yes I most certainly have - I know exactly what you mean. You take care of yourself, ok?
Bushmanoz · 56-60, M
You are strong, don't let them wear you down or doubt yourself
Sweetpoison · 36-40, FVIP
[@446022,Bushmanoz] yes ... strong but human, don’t know how long i can resist constant pressure
Jammy · 51-55, M
definitely been through that. That is very hard. Drains me.
Yes. All the time
LondonCowboy · 46-50, M
Yes that’s a narcissist at work and they are good at manipulating things and making out you caused things to happen that they set in motion . If you find yourself in a narcissists presence walk away as they are beyond help and really bad for your health ⭐️
BlueVeins · 22-25
Yeah, it was pretty lame.
Every day of my life.
Degbeme · 61-69, M
LondonCowboy · 46-50, M
[@1056635,Sweetpoison] It won’t but it will heal good souls . Forget the narcissist and let Mother Nature heal you 🌳 🌞
Sweetpoison · 36-40, FVIP
[@741884,LondonCowboy] not easy in my case but yeah :)
LondonCowboy · 46-50, M
[@1056635,Sweetpoison] I hope whatever you do that you can heal . I’ve been down in a deep hole before . I got out but it wasn’t easy . Even simple things help . A nice refreshing walk if you can have one . Good music in your life . A great book . Some food that you actually enjoy . Give yourself as many treats as you need to get some healing 💝❤️

I Write Randoms
random one liners shorts ... anything at all really writen .....
Hobbies Writings