I Am Married

My husband and I have been a couple for 10 years, and a few months ago we got married.. It was a beautiful wedding, but I have to admit the most beautiful thing was the first dance, we danced to this song. It was amazing. I certainly hope we have ...
6
|
Our one year anniversary is this month. We’ve been a couple for 9 years, going on 10. Took us long enough to make it official. 😂 We couldn’t be happier.
9
|
Just need some relationship advice but it’s kind of personal and don’t really want to post it publicly. Anyone who’s married and likes giving advice, please message me.
4
|
This June I will have been married for 18 years. What a ride it's been. It feels like a short while ago that I was walking down the aisle, heart pounding in my chest, probably the most nervous that I had ever been in my life up to that point.
6
|
Having known my wife since preschool I’d definitely say we were meant to be. We’ve known each other since we were both 3 and have been married for 10 years now!
20
|
I know it'll probably sounds ridiculous, but I hate the pedestal my husband puts me upon. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the care and love he shows me, but I think he goes too far. He gives in to me constantly and won't defend hi...
7
|
I wish my husband wasn't so difficult and self absorbed. I will be driving a little ways to a co-worker s funeral. He gets stupid about distance etc... I hate to lie but find myself having to improvise to not start an issue. It gets old!!!
5
|
Yes I'm married. Sometimes vits ok other times I strongly regret it!! There are times I wish I stayed single. I am married to a Vietnam Combat Vet This in itself is challenging!! He can have mood swings galore. Yesterday he was supposed to wo...
4
|
This is my first post. "I am married." I still tell people that. They either notice the ring, or the topic is brought up in conversation. If I care to stretch the discussion out any further, I'll tell them the truth. My wife died in A...
4
|
Bye folks, wife has passed away.
7
|
Sometimes, unasked for, the Lord and master will just bring me a cup of coffee, a biscuit and a couple of slices of apple. And it's so lovely
100+, F
6
|
7
|
Marriage is a heaven unless one tries one's best to make it a hell.
9
|
My husband says I’m beautiful but doesn’t make me feel like it...
20
|
The first eight years of my relationship with my husband were easy. The first three years we were in a long distance relationship. We were both depressed and he was suicidal, but I knew how to deal with that. We have overcome his PTSD and won, w...
11
|
😄👌
20
|
I'm not, but Beiber is. Hailey baldwin said "I'm not married yet" after being legally married at a courthouse claming that "a civil ceremony and their'real' wedding are two separate things". 🤦🏾‍♀️ I find it f...
1
|
I love being with my husband.ive really lucked out that we found this each other. I never thought I would find him,a man who loves me like he does. He is always and forever telling me how beautiful I am,even when I have crazy hair and smudged eyeline...
6
|
This song was played at my wedding, and I absolutely fell in love with it!! 🤗 ❤️ 💕
6
|
I am married to THE most beautiful woman in the world. She is my other half. She picks me up when i feel down. When I am happy she is happy, when I'm sad, she feels my pain. When I am successful and strive to be a better person, she cheers me on...
36-40, C
8
|

I Am Married
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Marriage

I Am Married | Similar Worlds