I Am Married

The Lord and master and I were watching an action movie dvd. I won't tell you which one, for fear of disappointing a particular Irishman. Anyway, long story short, I was admiring the complexity of the stunts, guys jumping out of planes, no parac...
100+, F
2
|
I have been married for 14 years been with him 20 years and it’s the longest relationship I have ever had and didn’t think 20 years later we would still be together because we have had many downs lol but I guess it’s the ups that count right 😂 I gue...
18
|
Anyone here married to a combat Veteran?
6
|
I am not. Like anyone really gives a shit who is and isn't married here 🤷‍♂️ What difference does it really make?
1
|
So today was mine and hubbies 14th wedding anniversary and yet I havant seen him all day as his been working not that I am too bother as we stopped getting each other cards years ago and don’t really celebrate unless we have a bit of spare money and ...
11
|
As of this afternoon! We had a picturesque little ceremony on a gloomy beach with just our pets and closest family. Afterwards, the skies cleared and we rented a boat to tour the marsh before a relaxing float in a blue spring. I couldn't have a...
17
|
My husband and I have been a couple for 10 years, and a few months ago we got married.. It was a beautiful wedding, but I have to admit the most beautiful thing was the first dance, we danced to this song. It was amazing. I certainly hope we have ...
6
|
Our one year anniversary is this month. We’ve been a couple for 9 years, going on 10. Took us long enough to make it official. 😂 We couldn’t be happier.
9
|
Just need some relationship advice but it’s kind of personal and don’t really want to post it publicly. Anyone who’s married and likes giving advice, please message me.
5
|
This June I will have been married for 18 years. What a ride it's been. It feels like a short while ago that I was walking down the aisle, heart pounding in my chest, probably the most nervous that I had ever been in my life up to that point.
6
|
Having known my wife since preschool I’d definitely say we were meant to be. We’ve known each other since we were both 3 and have been married for 10 years now!
20
|
I know it'll probably sounds ridiculous, but I hate the pedestal my husband puts me upon. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the care and love he shows me, but I think he goes too far. He gives in to me constantly and won't defend hi...
7
|
I wish my husband wasn't so difficult and self absorbed. I will be driving a little ways to a co-worker s funeral. He gets stupid about distance etc... I hate to lie but find myself having to improvise to not start an issue. It gets old!!!
5
|
Yes I'm married. Sometimes vits ok other times I strongly regret it!! There are times I wish I stayed single. I am married to a Vietnam Combat Vet This in itself is challenging!! He can have mood swings galore. Yesterday he was supposed to wo...
4
|
This is my first post. "I am married." I still tell people that. They either notice the ring, or the topic is brought up in conversation. If I care to stretch the discussion out any further, I'll tell them the truth. My wife died in A...
4
|
Bye folks, wife has passed away.
7
|
Sometimes, unasked for, the Lord and master will just bring me a cup of coffee, a biscuit and a couple of slices of apple. And it's so lovely
100+, F
6
|
7
|
Marriage is a heaven unless one tries one's best to make it a hell.
9
|
My husband says I’m beautiful but doesn’t make me feel like it...
21
|

I Am Married
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Marriage

I Am Married | Similar Worlds