I Am Trying to Find Happiness

I feel like I’m about to cross a mile stone that I’ve been working really hard for. There are a lot of good things happening in my life right now, but I’m so tired and stressed out from the bs I have a hard time mustering enthusiasm. It’s kind of lik...
2
|
Sometimes it seems so far away.
1
|
Fnck yeah! I just jogged a mile and a half. I didn’t even know I could do that. Not so long ago I could barely jog for a couple minutes before getting winded.
6
|
Yup. One day at a time.
8
|
I’m finally getting better at it. I’m getting better at looking at the little things and pushing aside a lot of the negativity. I still have bad days. Like this weekend was really bad. But it’s a work in progress and that’s what I keep reminding myse...
4
|
When is the right time to step away from a family who leave me feeling inadequate. Or is that a feeling I have developed myself. I mean at least if I step away they surely will be more happier without me. It’s not easy. The easy thing would be to s...
3
|
I'm really struggling to be happy lately, I feel like nobody ever values me. Not my parents or anyone all I'm getting is complaint, people telling me I'm not doing this right or thir, being naive, not putting efforts in, being unworthy...
5
|
10
|
It is difficult when you can't fully connect with the world around you.
7
|
12
|
Someone said they were looking at it but got distracted and left it on the table! When they went back it wasn't there! They suffered a great sense of dread and of missing something essential to their reason!
1
|
I'm looking for meaning in my life. Something that keeps me motivated to reach my goals, and one of those goals is to be happy with how I live my life. I want to live in the moment, and in that moment I'd like to have a smile on my face. ...
16-17, C
1
|
In the journey of life I kept wondering why there are much more problems these days than they had it in those old dark ages! Even despite the development, they're better in happiness than this days! Why! Why!! Why!!!
1
|
It has been a year since the last time I posted a story here. And here I am again stuck and feel empty inside. I am not trying to be ungrateful for what I have in life. Great job with great environment and excellent boss. I am surrounded by people wh...
3
|
What's keeping u back from happiness?
0
|
I'm trying to turn lemons into lemonade.
4
|
Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing but haven’t yet?
3
|
It's in the little decisions you make about your perception of the world and your reactions to what happens to you day to day. Re-frame it and half the battle is won.
2
|
Have you found it yet?
0
|
Trying to. I'm getting there slowly. Getting rid of the negativity in my life and focusing on the positive. Be around positive people who are uplifting and are there for you. Be your own friend and be kind to yourself, be the best person you can...
3
|

I Am Trying to Find Happiness
Categories: Health

I Am Trying to Find Happiness | Similar Worlds