I Am Trying to Find Happiness

Post Rating Level: | | | |

When my hair become grey, i would like to appreciate the memories i made. I would not have wanted to miss the chances i didn't take. I believe, me trying to find happiness is the best gift i can give to myself. I'm not desperate to find i...
6
|
Someone said they were looking at it but got distracted and left it on the table! When they went back it wasn't there! They suffered a great sense of dread and of missing something essential to their reason!
0
|
Sometimes I think I'd have a better chance at finding a hidden immunity idol...
1
|
I'm looking for meaning in my life. Something that keeps me motivated to reach my goals, and one of those goals is to be happy with how I live my life. I want to live in the moment, and in that moment I'd like to have a smile on my face. ...
16-17, C
1
|
In the journey of life I kept wondering why there are much more problems these days than they had it in those old dark ages! Even despite the development, they're better in happiness than this days! Why! Why!! Why!!!
1
|
It has been a year since the last time I posted a story here. And here I am again stuck and feel empty inside. I am not trying to be ungrateful for what I have in life. Great job with great environment and excellent boss. I am surrounded by people wh...
2
|
What's keeping u back from happiness?
0
|
I'm trying to turn lemons into lemonade.
4
|
Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing but haven’t yet?
3
|
It's in the little decisions you make about your perception of the world and your reactions to what happens to you day to day. Re-frame it and half the battle is won.
2
|
Have you found it yet?
0
|
Trying to. I'm getting there slowly. Getting rid of the negativity in my life and focusing on the positive. Be around positive people who are uplifting and are there for you. Be your own friend and be kind to yourself, be the best person you can...
3
|
I don't think I'll ever figure out what makes me tick. I know that happiness has previously come in the form of inanimate and personal experiences, from opening the throttles on a speedboat on a gorgeous morning, to falling in love multiple...
0
|
M not much happier in my life.But I always wanted to make me happy.....so I am doing those work who makes me happy.So when I became free I prepare food for all of us ... sometimes I make Biryani,pulao,jalebi,kachories,pakoras,cookies,cakes...ths all ...
5
|
I've realized happiness comes from loving and accepting one's self ...it's a slow process but I'm getting there.
4
|
I think of how to find happiness. I am not a lucky person who was born with happiness. I used to think that happiness was something that God will give us if we live right,and treat people well. Now I think about happiness as a math. It is a long calc...
2
|
What are the chances of having a peaceful life far away from this horrible country?
1
|
37
|
I always am! Are you happy? 🌟
2
|
I wish that I had been braver in my past, had not cared so much what other people thought of me and my decisions. Struggling to get to that place. Hopefully soon.
13
|

I Am Trying to Find Happiness
Categories: Health

I Am Trying to Find Happiness | Similar Worlds