I Accept

What Imperfections have you learn to accept

I have an auto-immune disorder and for years Ive used bronzer/foundation to cover the rash on my face. A few years ago I decided to stop wearing makeup and let my skin breathe. After embracing the 'wabi-sabi' principle I now see it as a sign of my body healing herself.

Wabi-sabi is the view or thought of finding beauty in every aspect of imperfection in nature. It is about the aesthetic of things in existence, that are “imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete”. Wabi-sabi is also deeply influenced by the teaching of the Buddha and its school of thought can be interlinked with Buddhist thinking.
wintersecret · 41-45, M
"I am What I am

I will be What I am"
FreeSpirit1 · 46-50, F
A severe stutter ..it is what it is🤷‍♀️
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
[@157515,FreeSpirit1] Your voice is unique, it commands others to take notice of you.
ScarletWitch · 26-30, F
My facial scar
ScarletWitch · 26-30, F
[@484541,QueenandCrown] I have a condition. Where I cut my face. It's not so simple where life can continue.
Tennessee2 · 70-79, F
[@37506,jjoe01] is Winnie the pooh Tennessean?
[@671956,Tennessee2] I think he's Chinese
KimMuhFknKim86 · 31-35, F
That I wasn't the thinnest girl. That there are much prettier girls out there..
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
[@1074616,KimMuhFknKim86] I have a really slender friend and she's desperately trying to gain weight.

I Accept