I Am Spiritual But Not Religious

I tend to replace the word wicked with foolish In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God. – Psalm 10:4 (NIV)
1
|
I wrote this after an argument I had with my strictly Christian mother. "If your religion would send me to Hell for loving all of God's creations, then how is Heaven any better than the overprotective and judgemental society that we live ...
1
|
19
|
This is me rambling about how I feel. What I am learning, experiencing on this subject. I was raised southern Baptist. At a very young age, I had questions!! I would ask and it was like I was threatening God himself! I was told, It's the Devil m...
2
|
Having too many dreams in last few days, some pleasant, few unpleasant, but all of them interfering with sleep. These were thoughts manifesting in the subconscious during sleep in the form of dreams coz i wasn’t paying much attention to them. I wasn’...
2
|
I wonder if bacteria and other single-celled organisms exist spiritually. It may sound stupid, but technically human beings and other animals are made up of cells (we're multicellular for a reason), so maybe there's a spiritual equivalent? ...
22-25
4
|
I also believe in making houses but not building them. So, when I needed a place to live, I took a bunch of bricks and mortar and wood and gyprock and roofing tile and so on, dumped it in a pile, and a house came out of it.
3
|
BE 100% TRUTHFUL NO GAMES AND DONT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU DONT BELIEVE I am a soon to be lycan, I know 2 lycans who are my friends. I am looking for others who want to become lycan as well. Preferably 17+ We live in the tristate area of PA NJ NY This i...
1
|
"We tend to think of nourishment only as what we take in through our mouths, but what we consume with our eyes, our ears, our noses, our tongues, and our bodies is also food. The conversations going on around us, and those we participate in, ar...
7
|
I was born into a Christian community. Since I was exposed to cruel truths of world, I gave up being Christian, because it is all lies. I prayed for days to make my father a good man and love my family. And when it didn't happened, I gave up. No...
3
|
I'm into spirituality for a few years now and discovered everything making sense suddenly. I discovered the real me, who I am inside, I learned how to just be me without having to care what anyone else thinks, following intuition instead of ego,...
8
|
Fallen I graduated The Hogwarts School of Wizardry at 12. I was a 4th year student when Harry Potter joined. I moved on to begin my training as a Jedi at 13 but of course the Jedi council said I was to old. They couldn't deny my perfect score ...
1
|
If your mind or intelligence does not get entangled with any identity including your body, including your own thought process, including your own emotions, spiritual process is very natural...if your intelligence is not entangled with anything, it...
0
|
Read this beautiful article. ^^ "More than individual happiness, if we decide and work for the betterment and welfare of the people, for the happiness of everyone, together as a whole community...that benevolence will in itself bring happiness ...
0
|
Not into organized religion. I don't like being criticized for having my own thoughts, feelings, or opinions. Religion is a forced thing in my opinion. I do believe in a higher power at a certain degree, I'm still working out that one. I do...
0
|
http://www.bbncommunity.com/why-are-christians-turning-to-buddhism/ Why are Christians turning to Buddhism.
0
|
A sane way to interpret Christianity.
0
|
0
|
Interesting!
0
|
Peter Russell. The great awakening.
0
|

I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
Categories: Religion

I Am Spiritual But Not Religious | Similar Worlds