I Am Spiritual But Not Religious

I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
When you step beyond body, to astral, senses become sharper, realism of existence around you is much more crisp than here.. But the sense of control is lost, cause the chattering mind doesnt exist, you act on the first thought you get, there are no r...
+ 1 0 replies 0 views Apr 20, 2020 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
Many years back science came to know of the fact that energy and matter are convertible into each other. You can convert the matter into energy and thermodynamics law states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So in a way anything in ex...
+ 1 7 replies 9 views Apr 20, 2020 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
I have my own ways. I take inspiration, bits of different cultures, different beliefs and mold them into mine. I am picky when it comes to it, but also open minded.
+ 11 13 replies 14 views Feb 1, 2020 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
I dont let religion define me
+ 6 2 replies 6 views May 30, 2019 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
I tend to replace the word wicked with foolish In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God. – Psalm 10:4 (NIV)
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
I wrote this after an argument I had with my strictly Christian mother. "If your religion would send me to Hell for loving all of God's creations, then how is Heaven any better than the overprotective and judgemental society that we live ...
+ 1 12 replies 10 views Apr 29, 2018 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
+ 19 13 replies 50 views Mar 4, 2018 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
This is me rambling about how I feel. What I am learning, experiencing on this subject. I was raised southern Baptist. At a very young age, I had questions!! I would ask and it was like I was threatening God himself! I was told, It's the Devil m...
+ 2 2 replies 11 views Feb 25, 2018 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
Having too many dreams in last few days, some pleasant, few unpleasant, but all of them interfering with sleep. These were thoughts manifesting in the subconscious during sleep in the form of dreams coz i wasn’t paying much attention to them. I wasn’...
+ 2 4 replies 12 views Jan 6, 2018 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
I wonder if bacteria and other single-celled organisms exist spiritually. It may sound stupid, but technically human beings and other animals are made up of cells (we're multicellular for a reason), so maybe there's a spiritual equivalent? ...
22-25
+ 4 4 replies 11 views Jan 5, 2018 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
I also believe in making houses but not building them. So, when I needed a place to live, I took a bunch of bricks and mortar and wood and gyprock and roofing tile and so on, dumped it in a pile, and a house came out of it.
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
"We tend to think of nourishment only as what we take in through our mouths, but what we consume with our eyes, our ears, our noses, our tongues, and our bodies is also food. The conversations going on around us, and those we participate in, ar...
+ 7 2 replies 15 views Jul 15, 2016 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
I was born into a Christian community. Since I was exposed to cruel truths of world, I gave up being Christian, because it is all lies. I prayed for days to make my father a good man and love my family. And when it didn't happened, I gave up. No...
+ 3 1 reply 10 views Jun 21, 2016 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
I'm into spirituality for a few years now and discovered everything making sense suddenly. I discovered the real me, who I am inside, I learned how to just be me without having to care what anyone else thinks, following intuition instead of ego,...
+ 8 6 replies 33 views May 28, 2016 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
Fallen I graduated The Hogwarts School of Wizardry at 12. I was a 4th year student when Harry Potter joined. I moved on to begin my training as a Jedi at 13 but of course the Jedi council said I was to old. They couldn't deny my perfect score ...
+ 1 3 replies 25 views Apr 28, 2016 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
If your mind or intelligence does not get entangled with any identity including your body, including your own thought process, including your own emotions, spiritual process is very natural...if your intelligence is not entangled with anything, it...
+ 0 9 replies 0 views Jan 31, 2016 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
Read this beautiful article. ^^ "More than individual happiness, if we decide and work for the betterment and welfare of the people, for the happiness of everyone, together as a whole community...that benevolence will in itself bring happiness ...
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
Not into organized religion. I don't like being criticized for having my own thoughts, feelings, or opinions. Religion is a forced thing in my opinion. I do believe in a higher power at a certain degree, I'm still working out that one. I do...
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
http://www.bbncommunity.com/why-are-christians-turning-to-buddhism/ Why are Christians turning to Buddhism.
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Apr 21, 2015 |
I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
A sane way to interpret Christianity.
+ 0 10 replies 0 views Apr 8, 2015 |

I Am Spiritual But Not Religious
Religion