I Actually Mean What I Say

I Actually Mean What I Say
I really hate this modern dating world.. Can we just turn the clocks back a few decades please? And get your friend to ask my friend if I like you, and my friend will tell your friend if I do.. simple!
+ 12 14 replies 26 views Jul 20, 2019 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
I actually mean what I say. It seems like stating the obvious, but in this day and age, people rarely do. People like promising you the sun and the stars. They like promising that they’ll stick around.... but when it comes down to it, they never rea...
+ 6 9 replies 25 views May 15, 2019 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
And I say what I mean
+ 7 6 replies 9 views Apr 9, 2019 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
I speak my mind. I blabber around. Yet, there are words better left unsaid. So I shut up.
+ 1 0 replies 1 views Dec 19, 2018 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
I can be his sun and his Sky .. And I have the spirit of the flesh in his body O my eyes for the losing I do not want to lose my eye if I miss it Heart full of love and rich addicts If it had not been for my tears, I would not have known my eyes...
+ 1 0 replies 10 views Aug 10, 2018 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
I hate it when people try to define what i say, the "written between the lines" thing. I say to them , what i mean is what i say, and they still try to think am i saying something different, it gets on my nerves. when i say i will do some...
+ 8 26 replies 21 views Jun 9, 2018 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
If you fall I will catch you....time after time...
+ 8 6 replies 13 views May 31, 2018 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
+ 12 0 replies 77 views Feb 20, 2018 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
Experience has shown me most people don't mean what they say, not entirely or directly, or sometimes not at all. Whether this is intentional or not depends on the person and situation. Why does it all have to be so complicated? I choose my words...
+ 8 8 replies 35 views Feb 5, 2018 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
My training and fitness clients know I am firm in what i say, the advice I give is meant as the best course, not a decision that still needs making. The processes of acquiring good fitness are clear, so the advice I give is committed to that idea ov...
+ 0 0 replies 6 views Feb 3, 2018 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
I'm not trying to be funny with all my mean comments I actually mean them...
+ 1 3 replies 10 views Dec 11, 2017 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
I mean what I say, but I don't always mean what you hear. Don't you just hate it when people misinterpret what you say and then it causes friction between you?
+ 3 1 reply 2 views Oct 19, 2017 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
Make Enough Accentuated Nuisance! Wishes Hopes Aspirations Time.
+ 3 0 replies 3 views Sep 3, 2017 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
I think some men hide things away from the ladies and its very upsetting when you find out stuff from other people
+ 6 0 replies 1 views Jul 27, 2017 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
I just don't think there's a point to being evasive, or contrived. Say it, mean it!
+ 5 2 replies 6 views Jul 16, 2017 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
Why wouldn't I. I have no reason to BS you. I am polite but I have no problem going straight to the point and telling it how it is, how I see it. There should be no fault in that.
+ 7 2 replies 5 views May 16, 2017 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
Yes i do! I dont see why i should be beating about the bush...just to waste my time and other peoples time.
+ 3 1 reply 3 views Mar 3, 2017 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
The only things I wouldn´t say is part of the anonymity I need, same as others here, which I respect... But everything else I say I do mean it, especially if it is something that makes me uncomfortable...dont make me repeat it when I let you know I´...
+ 6 4 replies 6 views Feb 28, 2017 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
And, I will always Love solvieno.. kgira bababavababa
+ 0 0 replies 2 views Jan 12, 2017 |
I Actually Mean What I Say
This quote has always been a favorite of mine. Say what you mean but mean what you say. But it's a Catch22 thing. As life, us, everything changes so do our feelings and words...down to our beliefs. So, I can honestly say...At this moment in time...
+ 1 0 replies 3 views Jan 1, 2017 |

I Actually Mean What I Say