I Actually Mean What I Say

Life is too short for BS.
9
|
I look at you like no other My love, my best friend. When I see you I see love I see a future. It makes me feel like I have a future. Something to look forward to. No matter what comes our way I know we will face it together and head on. The truest ...
7
|
I really hate this modern dating world.. Can we just turn the clocks back a few decades please? And get your friend to ask my friend if I like you, and my friend will tell your friend if I do.. simple!
11
|
I actually mean what I say. It seems like stating the obvious, but in this day and age, people rarely do. People like promising you the sun and the stars. They like promising that they’ll stick around.... but when it comes down to it, they never rea...
6
|
And I say what I mean
6
|
I speak my mind. I blabber around. Yet, there are words better left unsaid. So I shut up.
1
|
I can be his sun and his Sky .. And I have the spirit of the flesh in his body O my eyes for the losing I do not want to lose my eye if I miss it Heart full of love and rich addicts If it had not been for my tears, I would not have known my eyes...
1
|
I hate it when people try to define what i say, the "written between the lines" thing. I say to them , what i mean is what i say, and they still try to think am i saying something different, it gets on my nerves. when i say i will do some...
8
|
If you fall I will catch you....time after time...
7
|
12
|
Experience has shown me most people don't mean what they say, not entirely or directly, or sometimes not at all. Whether this is intentional or not depends on the person and situation. Why does it all have to be so complicated? I choose my words...
8
|
My training and fitness clients know I am firm in what i say, the advice I give is meant as the best course, not a decision that still needs making. The processes of acquiring good fitness are clear, so the advice I give is committed to that idea ov...
0
|
I'm not trying to be funny with all my mean comments I actually mean them...
1
|
I mean what I say, but I don't always mean what you hear. Don't you just hate it when people misinterpret what you say and then it causes friction between you?
3
|
Make Enough Accentuated Nuisance! Wishes Hopes Aspirations Time.
3
|
I think some men hide things away from the ladies and its very upsetting when you find out stuff from other people
6
|
I just don't think there's a point to being evasive, or contrived. Say it, mean it!
5
|
Why wouldn't I. I have no reason to BS you. I am polite but I have no problem going straight to the point and telling it how it is, how I see it. There should be no fault in that.
7
|
Yes i do! I dont see why i should be beating about the bush...just to waste my time and other peoples time.
3
|
The only things I wouldn´t say is part of the anonymity I need, same as others here, which I respect... But everything else I say I do mean it, especially if it is something that makes me uncomfortable...dont make me repeat it when I let you know I´...
6
|

I Actually Mean What I Say

I Actually Mean What I Say | Similar Worlds