Silent treatment

Basically every time me and my bf have a dispute he always gives me the silent treatment afterwoods and I always end up apologizing even when it's not my fault I find it incredibly manipulative and I understand now that he's playing mind games with me whether he notices or not I do love him but I'm done being made to feel bad all the time what should I do
[@1200127,Dinny21] Get the fuck out.
Dinny21 · 26-30, M
[@1149742,Natasha2020] Why
[@1200127,Dinny21] Never put up with BS, always someone else.
Matter of fact next time he gives u the silent treatment head out clubbing.
Get the fuck out of that relationship. That behaviour sounds a lot like gaslighting and shit like that can have long term negative side effects on your mental health when done for extended periods of time. If someone cannot talk about the issues within a relationship or admit when they are wrong then they are not ready for any type of relationship.
Star1 · F
I was in a relationship with somebody who did this, it didn't last because only one of us was an adult! Get out now
PatKirby · M
Sounds like he's probably got a sancha that he's seeing on the side.
Is that why you like his father?
Dinny21 · 26-30, M
[@1068822,Drumroll] Probably he pays me more attention

I Have A Problem In My Relationship