I Have a Messy Bedroom

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I try to keep my room tidy, because I share it with another girl and it's not nice for her if my side looks like a pig sty 😕 But I have a busy life and it is difficult to be tidy when you are rushing in and out of your room all the time. I have ...
3
|
I'm always being told to hang up my clothes! I'm bad at putting most things back where I get them from which is a contentious thing with my Mum. I'm trying to be more tidy!
4
|
A mini tornado came in and rampaged my room. Moving everything out of its place. Lol
5
|
Mine is nessy most if the time but I don't care
7
|
I dont get it.. i have to clean my bedroom every weekend... i do nothing really but its thursday and it looks like a bomb exploded here... glasses, plates, underwear all over the place...
7
|
This is what 'tidying' looks like in my house…
0
|
Whenever I have to tidy it up I never know whee anything is. Everything has a place, even if that place happens to be the floor. I have been told to gut out all of my clothes today. That'll be fun.
0
|

I Have a Messy Bedroom
Categories: Other

I Have a Messy Bedroom | Similar Worlds