I Absolutely Love Bookstores

Post Rating Level: | | | |

And I like reading books
3
|
It's the place for codices! I read that somewhere!
2
|
I frequent Barnes Noble almost daily. I’ve naught many books about World War II from them always by side many pools on Norse Paganism, Current affairs, and Fish.
0
|
I work in a bookstore and I often sit with a book and coffee in a little nook at the back of the store legs tucked under, reading a new book. It probably sounds boring to many but to me it’s heaven
24
|
Oh yes I love bookstores but my wife isn't so keen on them because she thinks there might be one more book cluttering up my shelves at home ! When you have literally hundreds of books though one more doesn't seem to make any difference! B...
4
|
With it being a university city Canterbury has some really captivating bookshops. I'm hoping when the guys get their debtors to pay them they might have some money for me, to buy some paints and maybe a book to read.
5
|
My most favorite bookstore is Powell's in Portland, Oregon. I'm lucky enough to live about 45 minutes away from it. It takes up an entire city block. Any hard to find book they most likely have it and more than one copy. Supposedly they buy...
10
|
Book stores have everything I need to prevent people from socializing with me!
1
|
Shopping for ...clothes ...shoes ...accessories ...toiletries ...cosmetics ...unmentionables ...it's easy for me I know what I'm looking for and I don't spend hours in stores shopping for these things. If I enter the bookstore ...hour...
6
|
So, semi-related: attended a baby shower where books were requested instead of cards - what a neat idea! Needless to say, it gave me yet another reason to visit the bookstore! :-)
4
|
malls with no bookstore inside is boring. (pls wait a moment till u post again. wut) ((how long should i wait))
5
|
I could spend all day just browsing for books. It's utopia.
8
|
I love 'em! I could spend all day just wandering through a bookstore... I'd also spend way more than I have to spend which is exactly why I don't do that XD
4
|
Not too long ago I stopped at this new place I came across that was a bookstore and convenience store all wrapped into one. It was the stereotypical messy looking bookstore that almost makes you feel claustrophobic. Piles of books on sale stacked up ...
4
|
Having books is like having an infinite number of friends-you journey through their worlds, get to know their thoughts and personalities, and see how they overcome struggles. There is something magical when reading a book-either for the first or mil...
6
|
Yes yes yes!!! No matter where I am, the first thing I look for is a bookstore. I could happily live in the corner of one, curled up with a blanket and shelves full of books. There is nothing more safe and comfortable than a good bookstore, preferabl...
15
|
Selecting what to read is the key!
6
|
Tiers and unending shelves of knowledge of this or of that, things to learn, to ponder, to sharpen up on. The repositories of words, old words, new words, words all the same, to contemplate and learn, digest and favour, words to live for or to live b...
10
|
I love the smell of brewed coffee and new book pages. I'm happy that I can read an amazing book and keep it by only paying a few dollars on it. Of course, some people think I'm kind of boring for enjoying trips to the bookstore, but I ignor...
5
|
What is your favorite thing to do in a bookstore?
4
|

I Absolutely Love Bookstores
Categories: Books, Hobbies, Travel

I Absolutely Love Bookstores | Similar Worlds