I Keep My Ep Account A Secret

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I have to, the only thing more frightening than my thoughts is what everyone would do if they knew about them. Times I been so down I don't know how I made it though. Don't know how I got this far And I used to be so far away from there b...
6
|
Wait Just A Second! EP? What the heck is EP? I have no idea what that is! Or do I?
0
|
I just feel this is something for me. I love the idea of mystery and secrecy. I’ve kept secrets from my husband before but it’s been a while and it always made me feel excited
31
|
I haven't told my coworkers, even ones I am close with. Here, I have the flexibility to say what I think or toss out new ideas or meet people I might never meet otherwise. I am better for it.
4
|
I have fun on here but I enjoy the anonymity and wouldn't want some of the things I say here to get back to people who actually know me ! 😱
13
|
My EP account is still a secret even until now , so does this SW account too Never told anyone about any of it Both are using fake profiles Because i cant risk people who knows me in real life find me here Like someone here said in one post ...
12
|
I did let a friend know about my EP account because I knew she would never post, nor be committed enough to find what I had written. But, I wanted to give her the experience of being able to be open with herself, because in reality, she was one of th...
3
|
Only my EP friends know about this account. I like to keep it a secret, I feel comfortable this way.
30
|
I like to use my EP account as a way to say the things that I would normally be to shy to say.
3
|
Not a secret, simply as-yet unannounced. That's all :)
9
|
I joined this group by mistake. I don't know what an Ep account is.
6
|
I like the anonymity and being able to say or ask anything without being judged. If I felt able to be like this with people in my normal life I wouldn’t need this but I don’t so I like being here and before EP, I can just be me.
13
|
Because I get support here I get nowhere else,plus the freedom to vent and commiserate with other people in shitty situations
7
|
my parents are scared of the internet.
0
|
I am actually not suppose to have anything like this. My dad is super strict.
0
|
I guess the whole point of this and EP was too talk to people you wouldn't normally talk to, about things you wouldn't normally talk about. It's great to get things off your mind, and talk to different people. Most of us can't be ...
3
|
My husband would be shocked if he knew I were on this site. I just feel I need a place to release my emotions and interact with like minded people. I have some strange thoughts a few which I've discussed here on SW and others which I may reveal ...
35
|
Technically, my Similiar Worlds account,and my old EP account but if people that I know in my personal life were aware of this website and knew of the things I said, the results would not be right. My dad gets offensive when I try to correct him on ...
4
|
lol change it to SW you copycats
2
|
I simply don't tell anyone of this website as they would probably never heard of this site and I like sharing my stories openly without having someone I know read them~ If I knew someone in my personal life who read my stories it wouldn't ...
6
|

I Keep My Ep Account A Secret
Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

I Keep My Ep Account A Secret | Similar Worlds