I Am Introverted

Is anyone else kind of sad that quarantine is ending?

I'm sorry, I know I'm being dumb, but that's just because I'm kind of dumb. But is anyone else sad that quarantine is ending? I love being away from people personally. People are asking me to hang out and I legit just reply "Nope" without even thinking. This year was the year of the "people hater" and I loved every second of it.
SammyJo51-55, F
It has had it's good points - home schooling our girl has been fun! I've loved that....and learned some new stuff and learned how to see the world through the eyes of a child more....

But I have missed hugs and kisses from friends....

馃

SJD x
John01M
Makes perfect sense to me.
AuRevoir31-35, M
Mmmm for me it already ended a long time ago when technically, people started driving on roads again etc鈥 it was only truly beautiful when nature was starting to exist and bloom without us.. We were seeing what the world was like for the first time when humans as a whole experience a point in time within which we hibernate鈥 and I think we should hibernate like that tbh.. but the organization skills it would take to make it effective and efficient are a bit lacking.. 馃樂 we rarely if everyone, have intelligent people leading us in such a way..
BlueMetalChick26-30, F
Why do people ask to spend time with you if you never want to see anyone? That's confusing.
BlueMetalChick26-30, F
[@1212890,Neapolitan] I mean, ok, but that leads to my next question which is why do you not tell people you don't wanna see them? Is it just cos you don't wanna be rude? Cos I get that, I'm just wondering why.
Neapolitan18-21, F
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] Yeah, that's why. You just figured it out on your own. Great work. Do a lot of people you know go around flippantly telling others they don't want to see them? Now, I'm confused.
BlueMetalChick26-30, F
[@1212890,Neapolitan] Actually yeah. Maybe not a lot, but enough that it's noticeable. A fair number of my classmates at university are pretty vocal about how they dislike human contact and they get upset if you try to have a conversation with them or invite them to a social event.
Leggs46-50, F
Quarantine mostly ended back around May or June 2020 for most of USA.

My social life didn't change anyways. I haven't really had one in years so the only difference was minor junk like thrift stores closed and running around with a mask.
Neapolitan18-21, F
[@1073121,Leggs] Using it as an excuse hasn't expired... yet lol
Leggs46-50, F
[@1212890,Neapolitan] Heh, you ain't kidding.

However, last June there was this family gathering because we lost someone. I was invited but I didn't use Covid as an excuse, I just flat out said I didn't want to listen to their BS.
Rolexeo26-30, M
Despite being an introvert quarantine got old after the first week for me
Neapolitan18-21, F
[@1201398,Rolexeo] Oh it has been my all-purpose excuse for everything.
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
Blocked
SimSimHaeF
wait, its ending???? here in my place, we're on season 2 of quarantine. quite a long series to follow 馃ぇ
Aboomachu31-35, M
I was never in quarantine. I was an essential worker. All about making that $7.25.
No, I understand what you鈥檙e saying. I didn鈥檛 like not being able to visit people. But it was very convenient when I didn鈥檛 feel like it. Now I鈥檒l have to fall back on just being antisocial again. 馃槄
Gangstress36-40, F
I liked it, it was nice sat out in the garden, no car noise, no planes, was amazing,

I liked walking by my favourite river with hardly a soul in sight, it was like we had the place to ourselves

I miss the quiet, its just car engines and oil smells now.

I Am Introverted