I Love People Who Are Smart and Funny

The most entertaining pre-flight announcement I've ever heard You might want to listen to the audio twice as it is VERY fast: read the text as the video proceeds. https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/TxNrizGdhtY?vq=hd720&rel=0&showi...
2
|
"I get why Donald Trump didn’t want to be roasted tonight. By the looks of him, he’s been roasting nonstop for the past 70 years. Historically, the president usually performs at the Correspondents’ Dinner. But I think I speak for all of us when ...
11
|
EP is closing !!! My gmail/Hangouts : alwayscare2love@gmail.com I just want to talk to ppl with good intentions. Not pervs plz... ^-^
0
|
You are about to read a funny and racist joke. :D " if you speak 3 language you're trilingual , if you speak 2 language you're bilingual and when you speak one language means you're an American" I am triligual by the way. :...
0
|

I Love People Who Are Smart and Funny

I Love People Who Are Smart and Funny | Similar Worlds