I Love Meaningful Conversations

“So, let me show you how a conversation works. I say something, and then you say something back that actually relates to what I was talking about, as if you were even the least bit interested.”
5
1 day ago
|
Life is beautiful , live without expectation
10
|
I am addicted to what lies beneath the surface, to the raw, real parts of people. The vulnerable parts. I listen to the words they don't say, the emotions they hide, the scars that have shaped them into the person they are. I want to know the pe...
11
|
There is nothing more satisfying than meeting a person who thinks about things with the same depth I do. A person who is deeply introspective to the point of thinking about why they think every thought they have. Someone who delves deeply into the my...
31-35
10
|
I'm tired. I haven't used this site in a long time, but here I am. Why? Because I'm lonely. Like really and truely lonely. I want a friend who truly knows me. I don't feel like anyone in my life does, I don't feel like anyon...
1
|
I love conversations where you dive deep into the mind of one another. And could definitely use more of those. It's hard to find people to conversate with, though, when you're an Avoidant 😔
6
|
There's enough meaningless conversation going on and I'm sure I'm guilty of that sometimes, but I believe we develop when we engage in conversation that has more than immediate practical worth. I am disappointed when a perfectly good d...
4
|
A conversation with a kindred soul.
12
|
Some people may just PM me with a simple Hi or tell about a fetish. I don't respond to those. I don't respond to every PM I get. But if you begin an interesting line, why not?
6
|
I'd honestly love someone to talk to and hopefully spark up a friendship with.
1
|
Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say?
3
|
I have a few issues. One being prosopagnosia. Any one else
4
|
I'm horrible at small talk. I don't want to talk about the weather or what you ate for dinner. Let's get to the meat of the situation and stop wasting time with fluff. If that's all that is happening I'll fall silent and m...
8
|
Online is the easiest place to be completely yourself. There’s no reason to put on fronts or make up stories. It’s true freedom.
13
|
Do you find it easier to chat in person than sitting at a PC? I would rather talk to someone in person over tea or coffee with some bites to eat, because if you get that little wall of silence sometimes, at least you can chew on something!
3
|
I want to know how do you walk in this planet.thats spins broken and selfish...??? We all have a purpose serve one another right but why do some take advantage of ous then at the end of the night they feel lonely
2
|
I love those conversations where people actually talk about the things they're interested in and you maybe even learn something from them or just their perspective on an event or topic.. but they also let you talk about things you're intere...
12
|
Having a meaningful conversation is harder than you think. When youre talking to someone or a group of people, how can we get them to read between lines and talk about things that have a deeper meaning rather than superficial talk? Supposing you want...
11
|
I miss them. Since starting this little college, I haven't been able to connect with anyone. I guess I'm partially to blame, since I'm selective when it comes to the ones I speak openly with. I feel that if I can't completely expr...
0
|
I find small talk great for starting off a conversation, but it can descend into cliche and polite avoidance of substance if it continues too long. The issue is what constitutes something meaningful to one person may be hollow noise to another. Wha...
3
|

I Love Meaningful Conversations

I Love Meaningful Conversations | Similar Worlds