Health

Depends on how informed your purchases were.
My mother would probably be dead if it wasn't for herbal and other natural supplements.
Coppercoil · M
Yeah I always wonder about quality control standards.. like they can be processed to the point of losing potency or its not a readily bio available. It's really a lot to know and can be hard to tease out all the real benefits. It's a lot like eating well.. you don't exactly feel it right away. It's highly cumulative. I'm glad your mother has been helped.
1961dave · 56-60, M
I'm guessing you're buying high priced stuff if it costs that much. You might want to try to find cheaper brands of the same stuff.
Coppercoil · M
I get stuff on sale but I buy a lot#!#&/&? Lol
When you say herbs.. Is this smoking the cheeba.. Or sprinkles spices on your food?
Coppercoil · M
Lol.. like valarian root, st Johns wart, ginko, etc like you find at a grocery store.
SerenitiesScars · 31-35, M
I think we'd need more details to really assess it properly..
Crazy.😨
@coppercoil:
In fairness, you are sport, man.😉
Coppercoil · M
@missingmoments: lol.. I can tell you one thing.. if I lose my job thems are the first to be cut from the budget.
@coppercoil:
Hahaha!🙌 You're also smart...🤑
Justpeaceandlove · 61-69, F
Praise! :)
Coppercoil · M
Haha thanks!!
Justpeaceandlove · 61-69, F
I've spent up to $400 a month before on supplements.
goliathtree · 51-55, M
I take a multi vitamin and an airborne every morning with my first coffee... Haven't had a cold in nearly 4 years...of course now that I say that I will probably have sniffles tomorrow morning.
That's cool :) whatever makes you happy

Health