I Think Cheating Is Wrong

It is really irritating me that my sister is doing the same thing that her bf was doing to he, how child is that. She has been complaining to me about how her bf is always intently staring at women in front of her an how hes he told her he cheated wi...
5
|
I'd like to ask men.. Is it true that you're only friendly and doesn't want to hurt the girls who like you so you still accommodate them? Is it true that you're only kind when you lend money to your ex?
2
|
Dogs are loyal to humans, so why can't people be loyal to their partners. Only animals "cheat" on each other, but that's because it's their mating habit, humans shouldn't be like that
10
|
Well...duh
4
|
Cheating is wrong,am I right?
0
|
I don't see how it can be justified as right, but a lot of grown adults sure do try to find justification.
4
|
Contact me if you want to hack any Instagram Whatsapp Facebook or a cell phone account I would direct you..
2
|
Edit: Just for clarification, my girlfriend was 23 when we met and I was 42. She's Fijian Indian and Muslim and I'm White and we pretended to the parents I converted. Parents refused to let us marry. We texted, called, and saw each othe...
2
|
3 years of my life down the drain. Imagine how messed up you have to be to think it's acceptable.
7
|
It is something I would never do to my wife or family.
6
|
My ex thought he was Marlon Brando or some shit and decided it was nothing wrong to sleep with other girls during our relationship lmao get your ugly ass outta here 😂
15
|
I hate my ex for cheating on me. I only found out when he tried to get my best friend into bed one night after we had a few drinks. She told him to get lost and told me about it. Since then I found out he had been with other girls. I loved him so muc...
7
|
If I get cheated on and the guy's says that he still loves me, his actions clearly show that he doesn't love me enough. And if that's what he calls love, I want no part of it. I get that everyone makes mistakes but cheating on someone ...
13
|
never betray someone u love. It hurts
13
|
We should either live with the Covenant or die without love in the wilderness.
1
|
I don't like the idea of anyone cheating behind their lover's backs. If you don't feel that same attraction with the person you are in a committed relationship with, talk to them and end it. It just shows that the cheater is being secr...
7
|
If you're really desperate for that person, then you should end your current relationship first. Just saying. It's worse to hurt that person more if you cheated on them than breaking up with them. Be open and honest. The worst that can hap...
8
|
we can agree to disagree but if your lady or significant other isn't the only one you share your true passions with and you find satisfaction sharing and spending time with another, then you should reevaluate your current relationship
4
|
It's never the woman's fault why a man strays she didn't make a commitment in a marriage, he did. She has nothing to lose he does. So start blaming the man not the other woman. Ok
3
|
I was a side chick once, I can't say I regret it since she was online and never knew... As selfish as that sounds. It ended, it could've gone on for years but compacted things happened. He didn't cheat on me and I didn't on him....
6
|

I Think Cheating Is Wrong

I Think Cheating Is Wrong | Similar Worlds