I Hate My Dad

My aunts and uncle from my dad's side who keep in touch with him have been saying he's been asking about me lately. They say he even seems interested in meeting me. I've never met my dad and I don't want to. He abandoned my mom af...
8
|
I hate him because of who he is, and that is all he'll ever be. I don't understand how my parents are still married honestly.
4
|
I never met him since he abandoned my mom after he learned that she was pregnant with me. But I would sooner forgive my babysitter who molested me as a child before ever forgiving him. He's a coward, he even left the state we live in and as far ...
2
|
To a 9 year old: "I want you to know that if I ever had to choose between you and your new step mom I would always choose her because I can always make another kid."
1
|
He got back a couple hours ago and didn't say a word to me, he didn't get me anything either, it's not like he's been gone for 3 weeks or anything 😠
4
|
If my picture and other stories didn't give it away, I'm a biological boy who can feel the girl inside of him trying to get out. Unfortunately I don't think I can start my transition any time soon. There are lots of hateful people out ...
2
|
How do you react when you have found that you father had an affair with a 13 year old and a prostitute?
1
|
I hate him! He's always against what I want to do. I can't wait till him and Mummy get divorced :)
0
|
My dad is just sick in his head , I just hate him, he never was nice to me or whatever, he always manipulates me and he hit me alot of times when i was young and i dont mean just with a flat hand he uses his fist, and sometimes when he hits me i coud...
0
|
i just hate my father he never was nice to me or whatever, he always manipulates me and he hit me alot of times when i was young and i dont mean just with a flat hand he uses his fist, and sometimes when he hits me i coudnt even breath, he is like a ...
0
|
I Hate My Dad So Much I Could Scream... No matter what i do or say is wrong and I'm the good child and all he does is yell at me and tell me to go away and leave him alone and says stuff like go do something your in the wa...
0
|

I Hate My Dad
Categories: Family Struggles, Parenting and Family

I Hate My Dad | Similar Worlds